Chapter 18: I love you

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 18: I love you

Taehyung felt warmth causing him to felt comfortable. He snuggled his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck, but he doesn't know that he was hugging Jungkook. On the other hand, Jungkook can feel a hot breath fanning his neck. He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung close to him, he smiles sweetly.

"Doll, Wake up you have class." Jungkook started with a raspy voice.

Taehyung didn't respond instead he snuggled his face more on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"You like hugging me huh." Jungkook teased and smirked.

Taehyung opens his eyes, pouted, and looked at him angrily.

"Just say, you just don't like me." Taehyung sulked and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook giggled because Taehyung looks like an angry puppy.

"Stop being cute." Jungkook chuckled pinching Taehyung's nose.

"Do you think I'm still cute huh? I'm angry!" Taehyung chided punching Jungkook's chest.

"Really? I thought you're a puppy." Jungkook teased once again.

Taehyung whined, he stand up and leave the room. Jungkook just chuckled and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

When he was done, he went downstairs and saw his hyungs looking at him with a dagger look. They are settled in the dining room.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked confused shrugging his shoulders.

They all looked at Taehyung then back to him.

"You make him mad and you make our baby cried." Jin retorted gritting his teeth.

"Hyung, he just acting." Jungkook said sighing and sat down beside the sulking Taehyung.

"Ah, so if I punch you that means I'm acting huh?" Jin inquired hands balled in a fist.

"Doll, Tell them." Jungkook said.

Taehyung started to cry like a baby, causing Jungkook to cover his ears with his palms.

"Shush, Doll, I'm sorry." Jungkook comforted and pulled Taehyung on his lap.

"I hate you, I hate you." Taehyung cried and let out crocodile tears.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied caressing Taehyung's back.

"I don't love you, you're a meanie!" Taehyung sulled and punched Jungkook's chest.

"Shush, I'll buy you ice cream, okay?" Jungkook told.

Taehyung wiped his tears using the back of his hand and looked at Jungkook with pouty lips.

"Really?" Taehyung asked and played with Jungkook's collar.

Jungkook had no other choice, who the hell can resist him? Not Jungkook, of course.

"Yes, everything for you." Jungkook replied.

"Good, and carry me." Taehyung told more on ordering him and snuggled on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Yes, doll." Jungkook sighed and soothing Taehyung's back. 

After the drama, Jungkook carried Taehyung because Taehyung will forgive him if he carried him and Jungkook don't have any choice, of course, he always doesn't have a choice, he is under him. He loves him. His hyungs looking at him and Taehyung was being a bad baby doll.

They went to the ice cream shop, Jungkook bought the strawberry ice cream. While Taehyung,  just hid behind Jungkook, clutching to Jungkook's shirt like he was going to lose.

A smiled form on his lips as he watched the ice cream man was about to give it to Jungkook but he is fast enough to take the ice cream. The ice cream man looks so confused but he found him cute.

"Cute."  The ice cream man uttered giggling.

"Yeah, Mine." Jungkook snickered and gave his black card.

"Uhm, don't you have cash?" The ice cream man asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't this shop accept cards?" Jungkook asked annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Ah, yes sir, most of the customers weren't that rich like you." The ice cream man replied.

"Bu--" Jungkook sentence interrupted.

He groans when Taehyung kicks his knee.

"Yahh, just pay them money and carry me, now." Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook took his wallet and paid him money, Taehyung hurriedly jumps on Jungkook back and he giggled.

"Sir--"

"Take the change!" Jungkook replied.

They left the ice cream shop ignoring those stares giving to them. Taehyung being a teased licks Jungkook's cheek.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asked.

"Your cheeks taste sweet." Taehyung chuckled.

He shrugged it off, he settled Taehyung inside his car and he hopped inside to the driver's seat and started his car.

"Thank you." Taehyung said and kissed the tip of his nose.

"You're welcome." Jungkook replied ruffling Taehyung's hair.

They arrived at the University, Jungkook opens the door car for Taehyung.

"Are we fine now, hmm?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smiles and nodded to him, Jungkook pecked his forehead and lips.

"Get inside, You're late on your first sub." Jungkook said

"I love you." Taehyung smiled

Jungkook was surprised a bit, his heart melted when he heard it to Taehyung. He was happy to hear it from Taehyung, he wished he could hear it every day.

"I love you too." Jungkook responded, brushing their nose.

Taehyung giggled and smiled sweetly at him.

"Bye Kookie!" Taehyung said and leave him.

Jungkook sighs once he saw Taehyung was already inside, he was sure Taehyung was safe, he went inside his car and started to drive away. Not noticing that there a danger in their life. He just watching their romance while smirking.

"You'll see, the one you love will be the reason for your death. Be happy as long as you can, you will see how he will kill you and I make sure to enjoy your death. I will get my revenge, Jeon Jungkook."  He muttered and smirked.

He puffs the cigarette between his lips, inhales it then exhales on air. He watched them leave, he went inside his car and leave. His veins popping in his arms, clenched jaw, and anger visible in his eyes like he was ready to kill.

Jungkook already reached his company a smile plastered on his lips remembering that Taehyung is the one who says 'I love you' to him.

Maybe the 'I love you' is the last word that will be heard by Taehyung or else, he won't able to hear it anymore for the rest of his life.