Chapter 9: Jungkook's girlfriend

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
I read Y/N as your name or sometimes YN
----------------------------

Chapter 9: Jungkook's girlfriend

They arrived at the mansion, Jin mended some injuries on Namjoon and Jungkook. Taehyung on the other hand trying to call Jimin because he was worried about him.

They were now in the living room, Jungkook sitting on a sofa while Jin remedying him.

"If you are worrying at Jimin, No need, he's fine with Yoongi," Jin said not looking at him because he was too busy with his two members' condition.

"Weh-where are they?" Taehyung asked biting his bottom lip.

"In the hospital, We'll go there later." Jin replied.

He looks at him and gives him an assuring smile. Taehyung just sighs and takes a deep sigh.

"Doll, Come here." Jungkook said patting the space beside him.

" Jungkook said patting the space beside him

Taehyung heeded him and sit beside him.

"We're getting married." Jungkook started.

Taehyung coughs harshly, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked shocked.

"That's the reason why you here, remember?" Jungkook reminds

"Yeah, by the way, when the wedding happen?" Taehyung asked, sighing knowing the reason why he's on Jungkook's property.

"Tomorrow." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung coughed loudly earning attention from J-hope, J-hope gives him water and he drinks it.

"A-are you sure?" Taehyung inquired.

"I'm always sure." Jungkook replied.

"I mean, I have a class tomorrow." Taehyung said, trying to make an excuse while fidgeting his fingers in his lap.

"Then, I'll cancel it." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and fidgeting his finger. He was nervous, everything happens so fast as a sped of bolts.