Chapter 43: Met

Chapter 43: Met

V gasped as he opened his eyes, he panting heavily, he dreamt about the guy who was crying, while begging to him not to leave.

He can't remember the guy's face but he knew, the guy was miserable, he can feel the guy's pain even though he doesn't know him. He saw how the tears kept falling in the guy's eyes.

For some reason, he felt a pang in his heart as if the dagger was stabbing him.

V suddenly felt hot on his cheeks. He wiped it and looked at his fingers, he saw tears. He just kept looking at his fingers asking himself why he cried because of that guy?

He can't also remember when the last time he cry. He didn't realize that he dreamt about his first love.

"We're here, we already arrived." Alisha announced when the plane landed at the airport.

"Let's go" Chanyeol said and stood up from his seat.

V just shrugged it off, and stood up too, following Chanyeol. He just decided to ignore who is that guy since he need to focus on his mission.

Jungkook was not in a mood to go to his mafia work but they need him because there's an urgent meeting.

Jungkook takes a bath, letting the cold drops of water fall on his body. He just stares at the tiles wall.

When he was done, he went out of the mansion, didn't mind eating. He got inside of his car, simply looking outside in the mirror of his car while the car was moving.

"Sir, We're here" His driver uttered.

Jungkook left his car, walking inside, while walking he saw his hyungs. His hyungs are already inside and they are just waiting for him.

"Boss JK" One of his employees called

"What is it?" Jungkook inquired when he took a seat on the throne-like chair.

"Mr. Park was here to talk with you." He replied while his head was low to show respect.

"The one who backup from my deal?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yes, boss." He retorted.

"Why he's here?" Jungkook asked

"He said, he wants to continue the deal between you two and also to talk to you." He explained.

"Get him here" Jungkook ordered.

"Okay, boss" He said.

His employees left him and went where was Mr. Park staying.

"You can come in" He told to Mr. Park.

Mr. Park smirked at him, he looked at V, who nodded his head and he went inside without V.