Chapter 7: Bestie in love

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 7: Bestie in love

Jungkook was punching Mr. Ham with so much force, he showed no mercy to him. He wanted him to cry in pain and beg for him. Mr. Ham has been hand-cupped, and roped around his body, Jungkook was making him his punching bag.b

"Suh-stop!" Mr. Ham cried in pain.

"Why would I stop, huh?" Jungkook inquired punching his jaw.

"I-I'm begging to you, I-I didn't know he is your property Mr. Jeon, please, let me pass on this!" Mr. Ham begged.

"You didn't fucking stop when my doll asks you to stop! You didn't fucking mind even he was begging to you" Jungkook gritted his teeth and punched him to the jaw.

Jungkook took a knife then stabbed him in the stomach. He even marks him 'JK' on his cheek then Mr. Ham was whimpering in pain. Blood spits on Mr. Ham's stomach and he feels the stinging pain. The most hurt, he gets a taser, and it sends a lot of vibration on his body when Jungkook turns it on.

Namjoon drowned his head on the water, he had a cracked rib and bloody nose. His eyes are like a panda and he had busted lips. Jungkook tugged Mr. Ham's head and saw that he was already dead.

(I don't know why but I felt something wrong with this picture like something was hard?)

"Throw him, I don't want to see his face. Make sure we will watch him on a news and give it to the police about his past case," Jungkook ordered kicking him.

Taehyung woke up with Jimin beside him, he gently wakes him up.

"Minnie, Wake up!" Taehyung said with a sleepy tone.

Jimin groaned, he stretched his hand and open his eyes.

"What time is it?" Jimin asked huskily.

"It's time for your death." Taehyung taunted.

Jimin rolled his eyes and sit up on the bed. He roamed his eyes on the room, a smile form on his lips.

"Are you going to leave in this palace place huh?" Jimin asked.

"Hyung~" Taehyung whined.

"I mean, this place was really good and he treats you like a princess." Jimin teased.

"I'm a boy hyung, How many times I gonna tell you that?!" Taehyung huffed rolling his eyes.

"So, The revenge continues?" Jimin asked.

"Of course hyung." Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"Fine, fine whatever but I hope you won't regret it." Jimin sighed.