Chapter 29: Plead

Chapter 29: Plead

Taehyung was staying with Jimin. They were doing fine, Jimin was currently making food for them while Taehyung was drying his hair.

"Hyung, aren't you done yet? I'm hungwy~" Taehyung whines.

"I'll be done, can you just wait there?" Jimin soughed.

"Hyungie~" Taehyung continues to whine, laying his head on the table.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm there, I'm coming!" Jimin retorted, turning off the stove and going to the dining area with their breakfast.

Taehyung's eyes lightened when he saw their breakfast.

"That looks delicious, hyung." Taehyung uttered, licking his lips.

"Now, go eat." Jimin said, sitting down beside him.

After doing their morning routine, they decided to go the university.

"What's going on there?" Jimin inquired, stopping his car when they arrived at the university.

"What hyung?" Taehyung asked confused

"Look, they gathering there and look like chattering." Jimin stated, pointing to the students who were amassing inside the university.

He left his car to open the door car for Taehyung.

"Maybe someone important? Celebrity?" Taehyung replied

"I guess so, let's go." Jimin said and they walk to the gate to let the guard check them.

"Good morning, Mr. Guard, have a nice day." Taehyung smiled.

"Morning too, boy, have a nice day too." The guard uttered, smiling at him.

"Get inside, study well you both!" The guard added after scanning their bags.

"Taehyung" They heard a familiar voice when they were going inside.

Taehyung looked at the voice where it was coming from, he saw Jungkook who had a bouquet in his hand and the students move aside.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, swallowing hard.

Jungkook walked towards him and he knelt down on the ground which made the students started to whisper and staring at them with widened eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm not in the right mind that time because I'm drunk. I-I don't know what I'm doing. Please forgive me." Jungkook started, looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

Taehyung was just frozen in his place, he doesn't know what should he do. He doesn't know if he felt embarrassed or pity for Jungkook. He felt pressured, he doesn't like the way those people were looking at him as if they were judging him.

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you really apologizing? Dude, your embarrassing and pressuring him!" Jimin interrupted, moving between them.

"Please, I just want him to forgive me." Jungkook replied.

"You're making a scene here, if you want him to forgive you. You shouldn't apologize here. You pressuring him to forgive you! You suck!" Jimin gritted his teeth, throwing the bouquet away.

He ignored those students who videoing them.

"Let's go Taehyung, don't mind him. He's stupid." Jimin said, grabbing Taehyung away from him.

Jungkook's tears fell in his eyes, he failed to prove himself and to get Taehyung's forgiveness.

Taehyung started to cry, Jimin hurriedly hugged him.

"Shush, you don't need to forgive him. Don't pity him, he doesn't deserve your forgiveness. It was his fault Taehyung, he should pay for what he did to you." Jimin explained, caressing Taehyung's back.

Jimin knew Taehyung well, he was sure Taehyung was pitying Jungkook. He doesn't want to make Taehyung stupid for forgiving Jungkook easily. Jimin wants to see if Jungkook was real, if his love for Taehyung was real. Besides, he wants to test if Jungkook was just using Taehyung to forget his ex-girlfriend.

"Buh-but hyung, what if he was saying the truth? He knew about my plan to kill him but he didn't do anything about it." Taehyung stated, looking at Jimin.

"Taehyung, he just pressuring you, if he wants your forgiveness, he shouldn't do it in public. I'm sure, people whos admiring him going to judge you. Tsk, they're going to say nonsense about you." Jimin said, clicking his tongue in his cheeks.

"Wuh-what should I do hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Just ignore him, I'm going to test him. But now, don't be soft, okay?" Jimin stated.

Taehyung simply nodded his head.

"Now, let's go to our class, shall we?" Jimin inquired.

"What if they bully me?" Taehyung asked, pouting.

"Don't worry, I'll kill them. No one will dare to bully you." Jimin stated, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung giggled, Jimin dragged him into their class.

"What the heck Jungkook? Aren't you using your brain? Because of what you did, those paparazzi will surely bother Taehyung." Jin grumbled.

They were in Jungkook's office in his company.

"I-I just want him to forgive me, hyung." Jungkook sniffled.

"You want him to forgive you? And your reason you cheated is that you're drunk? That won't be used, cheater always used that sentence. Besides, he caught you, that's fuck up so bad." Jin exclaimed.

"Hyung, don't scold him, he's heartbroken. You should've comforted him." Namjoon joined.

"Comforted my ass, it's also your fault. Look what you've done." Jin scolded, glaring at him.

"What? Why me? I didn't do anything." Namjoon defend himself.

"That's it, you didn't do anything that's why it happened! What's use of your 148 IQ if you are stupid?! Geez, this is frustrating." Jin groans.

Namjoon slightly pouted while Jin rolled his eyes and Yoongj drinking his wine, laughing his ass off, watching them arguing.

"Oh, where's Jungkook? When did he leave?" Jin inquired confused.

"He left, he's tired hearing your voice." Hoseok replied, shaking his head.

"Taehyung, this my key, go to the car and wait for me there." Jimin said giving his key.

"Huh? Where you going, hyung?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I just had to get something in the library, don't worry, I won't take too long." Jimin replied.

"Oh, okay, come back early, I don't like waiting in the car." Taehyung uttered.

"I know, go there now. I'll get going." Jimin said, walking away.

Taehyung soughed, he just walked to the hallway through the parking lot, alone. While Jimin went to the library to borrow a book that he need for their project. While walking, Taehyung saw a familiar car. He looked at the owner and he was right who he was guess the owner.

Edited
October 10, 2021