Chapter 8: Kidnapped

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 8: Kidnapped

Jungkook was busy with his work, nothing change that always happens when he was at work. He flipped the file into the next page but suddenly he receives a call from Taehyung and he answers it. At first, he got confused about why Taehyung calling him in the middle of his class.

 At first, he got confused about why Taehyung calling him in the middle of his class

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung's voice inquired.

"Yes, what?" Jungkook asked sighing while reading the files about the projects.

"He-help me." Taehyung pleaded while panting heavily.

Jungkook snapped out and raised his eyebrows.

"What the hell happening to you?" Jungkook asked sternly yet with a worried tone.

Jungkook heard a shuffling sound on the other line.

"Oh hey lover boy, You get the beautiful guy. I heard both of you get married, am I invited?" A familiar voice asked sarcastically.

"Don't you dare to touch him or else I'll kill you" Jungkook threatened, gritting his teeth.

"You wanna know how I took him? Well, Your guards were so stupid. If you want to saw your guards then go to University." He smirked.

"Where the hell I'll going to meet you?" Jungkook inquired raising his voice and his hand balled in a fist.

"I want you to give me $9,000,000 then meet me at Mall." He retorted.

"Sure Jihoon, But if I saw bruises and wounds on him. Be aware, I'll fucking kill you" Jungkook said venomously.

"Be faster, Because I can't fucking resist him. This beauty beside me makes me hard." Jihoon snickered.

"Don't you dare, You will meet your final destination!" Jungkook ended the phone.

He went outside his company and hopped inside his car. He calls his hyung than his stupid guards.

-------------------------------------------
The time Taehyung got kidnapped

It was their lunchtime, Taehyung and Jimin they are talking while eating. A noisy cafeteria was really good for the students. They feel like they free from stressful work. But a noisy crowd become silent when more than 30 men went inside holding a gun. Some of the students ran away and Taehyung's 10 guards fight them. Some bad men's got killed by Taehyung's guard but Taehyung's guard got to lose. Jimin and Taehyung are running away but when they in the parking lot two men in front of them pointing a gun at them.

"Kim Taehyung, come with us!" A man said wearing an all-black formal outfit.

"What the hell do you want?" Jimin inquired protecting Taehyung.