Chapter 24: Taehyung is awake

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------

Chapter 24: Taehyung is awake

Jungkook was still waiting for the doctor to come out. He was with his hyung who was nervous too with Taehyung condition. A lot of people were looking at them because of their guns and Jungkook's bloody clothes.

"Jeon Jungkook may we invite you to the police station? We want to interview you." Police Jun inquired walking to them.

Jungkook looked up, glaring at them.

"No." Jungkook simply retorted.

"Mr. Jeon, cooperate with us to make us work easy." Police Jun retorted.

Jungkook stood up, walking to him then choked him.

"I told you no! I want to stay here, my husband needs me! Don't you understand huh?!" Jungkook growled.

"Jungkook stop! Calm down!" Namjoon said pulling him out of the police.

"If I say no, no! That's it!" Jungkook exclaimed throwing the police on the floor.

"O-okay, suh-sir." Police Jun pants heavily immediately running away from them.

Jimin was not there since he went to the University. They heard a footstep and saw the doctor, Jungkook glance at him, quickly went to Dr. Jiang.

"Wuh-what happen? I-Is he fine?" Jungkook asked with a hint of worries in his tone.

( Sorry, I don't know anything about medicine )

"Well, he's fine but he was unconscious, he took a lot of drugs on his body, the drugs harmed his inner parts, his stomach almost burn due to the overdose. I hope nothing happened to his brain because the drugs might damage his brain, we'll look at him if he is still on the drugs. When he wakes up, we'll check him again to make sure to give the right perception." Dr. Jiang explained.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied with teary eyes.

Jungkook was right, Baekhyun drugged Taehyung, he knows it was not good for Taehyung's body since he was weak. Taehyung won't be able to handle a lot of drugs, he blames himself because of what happened. He was late.

"This is my fault, I-if I protect him, maybe he was still in good condition, muh-maybe he didn't suffer like this. I'm sorry." Jungkook cried out all of his pain.

Jin hugged him, caressing his back.

"That's fine Jungkook, Taehyung is safe now. I know he will be fine soon, he is strong, I know him." Jin comforted.

"It's really my fault, I didn't protect him when he needs me. He was suffering in Baekhyun's hand. I'm stupid, I don't think he'll forgive me. He was kidnapped because of me." Jungkook blamed himself.

Love, Jungkook hated love, he's enemies will use it. His weakness, he knew Taehyung was his weakness.

"Let's go, You want to see him, right?" Jin inquired changing the topic.

Jungkook nodded, they went into Taehyung's room, they saw him, he was still unconscious. Jungkook sat beside Taehyung holding his hand softly, he left a peck on the back of Taehyung's hand.

"Suh-sorry fuh-for not protecting you, I'm sorry, I'm late" Jungkook cried, throat burning while trying himself not to cry but it was too much for him.

His hyungs let him do what he wants since they know Jungkook was blaming himself.

It's been 2 days since Taehyung was still unconscious, while Jungkook doing something to make himself tougher and he even practices shooting.

Jin was the one who stayed to watch Taehyung.

While he was scrolling on his phone, he yawned and his eyes fixed on Taehyung's finger. His eyes widened when he saw it move.

"Taehyung" Jin called out excitedly.

He was glad because Taehyung responds to him by moving his finger.

"Doc, doc!" Jin yelled as went out.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and saw everything white. He adjusts his sight as he didn't know where is he. He heard footsteps coming in, he saw a doctor with Jin hyung beside him.

"Taehyung, if you hear me, move your finger again." Dr. Jiang ordered.

Taehyung did what he said, the doctor checked him.

"Can you speak?" Dr. Jiang asked.

"Y-yes" Taehyung answered weakly and his voice low.

Jin was now really delighted, he immediately contacts the other.

"Are you okay? Did you feel hurt?" Dr. Jiang asked checking if Taehyung felt something.

"I-I'm fine." Taehyung stuttered.

The doctor talks with Jin, Taehyung didn't mind it since he was finding Jungkook around the room.

"K-kookie?" Taehyung inquired.

The doctor leaves, Jin went beside Taehyung.

"Don't worry Taehyung, he's coming." Jin smiled even though he wasn't sure if Jungkook will come.

They heard a footstep, they saw the others coming inside with a smile plastered on their face. Taehyung saw Jungkook with his stern face.

"Kookie" Taehyung called out.

He extends his hand slowly trying to reach him, Jungkook went to him holding it.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked soothing the back of Taehyung's hand using his thumb.

Jin signaled to others to give them space and they left.

"Suh-sorry, For what I've done. I-I didn't mean to trap you there. H-he threatened me, I-I didn't mean what I said to you. Believe in me, it was drugs." Taehyung apologized while tears falling in his eyes.

Jungkook shooked his head, kissing each Taehyung's knuckle.

"Don't be sorry, You didn't do anything wrong." Jungkook replied with a tight-lipped smile.

"Buh-but because of me, You almost killed by him. I'm sorry." Taehyung cried.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks, smiling at him.

"Don't worry about me, It's my fault, I'm sorry for being late. I-I will protect you no matter what happens" Jungkook uttered while stuttering.

Jungkook peck Taehyung's lip and forehead. Taehyung closed his eyes as he feels the soft lips on his forehead.

"You've done nothing wrong, I won't leave you anymore, stop apologizing." Jungkook smiled.

"I love you Kookie." Taehyung suddenly said.

"I love you too" Jungkook responded, kissing Taehyung's fingers.

"Taehyung" Jimin slammed the door open as he burst inside.

"Hyungie" Taehyung called out pouting while doing a grabby hand.

"Who did that to you? Who's that fucker huh?" Jimin inquired clenching his jaw.

"I'm fine hyung, I miss you" Taehyung replied, hugging Jimin tightly.

Jimin pecks his forehead, a bead of tears form in his eyes.

"It won't happen again, You bastard if you didn't protect Taehyung I'm the one who kills you. Understood" Jimin seriously said, glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and watched the two hugging like babies, they are being cutie in front of him.