Chapter 28: Done

Chapter 28: Done

When Jimin left, Taehyung wiped his tears before he looked at Jungkook. His anger and pain were visible in his eyes.

"You can go back, I think I bother you with your work." Taehyung started.

"You didn't bother me, Taehyung." Jungkook replied, swallowing hard.

"You can do whatever you want, don't mind us, hyung was naughty, he didn't mean to interrupt you. I'm sorry on behalf of him if he bothered or ruined something in your work. Don't worry, we'll leave so you can continue and arrange everything with your meeting." Taehyung stated.

"That's not it, please, I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"What is it? Tell me now, I and hyung had to leave." Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, what you see is wrong. I didn't mean--"

"If that's what you're going to say, I'll leave now, this will be nonsense. I don't like wasting my time and besides, I had to do something too." Taehyung interrupted.

"No, don't leave, please let me speak." Jungkook begged.

"And what? What are you going to say? Lies? You know what, you don't have to explain. I-It doesn't hurt me seeing my husband enjoying someone's pleasures. When I caught the guy who promised that he will be my man. I-I caught my husband cheating on me, it really doesn't hurt." Taehyung said with a bitter smile.

"Taehyung, please I'm sorry, please let's fix this." Jungkook begged.

"What are we going to fix, Jungkook? We don't need to fix anything, our marriage, it's just an arrangement, nothing mean to be real between us. I'm not mad, I'm just surprised. I started to trust you, I almost forgot what you did to my parents. You just show me that I shouldn't have trusted you, you're a killer and cheater!" Taehyung uttered with tears falling in his eyes.

Jungkook's heart clenching when he saw the tears falling on Taehyung's beautiful face. He shouldn't hurt him, this makes him felt stupid.

"No, Taehyung, don't leave me, I'll fix this, please! Don't leave me as she did." Jungkook begged, kneeling on the ground.

He was desperate for Taehyung's forgiveness.

"Stop! Stop bringing your ex-girlfriend! Stop comparing me with her! Stop using me, I'm not a doll, I have a heart, I am human. I got hurt too, Jungkook! Stop using me just to forget her!" Taehyung cried, he wants to control his tears but he can't.

He can still see what he witness earlier, they're disgusting for him.

"I'm not using you, I'm scared you will leave me. Just trust me again, I won't cheat again!" Jungkook promised, clasping his hands.

"I will, I will leave you, this ring, it's nonsense anymore. I don't want to be your husband." Taehyung said, pulling out the ring on his finger, throwing it on the ground.

Jungkook saw it roll in front of him, his heart hurt when Taehyung remove the ring. Taehyung just walks away but he halts. Jungkook turned him around, giving the gun to Taehyung. He held Taehyung's hand, leading it to point the gun on his forehead.

"You want to stop this? Kill me, kill me!! This is what you're planning to do to me, right? Kill me now!" Jungkook growled.

"What are you doing? Let go of my hands!" Taehyung retorted.

He was nervous when he felt the gun on his hands.

"What?! You can't do it but your planning to kill me?! This is what you're waiting for! I give you a chance to kill me!" Jungkook added.

"Let go of my hands, let me leave!" Taehyung uttered, nervously looking at Jungkook.

"If you're going to leave me, just kill me instead. Everyone left me, my family, the person I trusted, and now the person I love. What's the purpose of my life if you will leave me too? What will I do without you?" Jungkook inquired explaining with tears flowing in his eyes.

"Why? Why are you making this hard for me? How can I trust you if I saw both of my eyes, your cheating on me? Why are you guilt-tripping me as if it's my fault? Why are you making me it's my fault? Why are you doing this to me?!" Taehyung yelled, crying, jerking Jungkook's hand.

"I just don't want you to leave me, I don't want to get hurt again." Jungkook replied.

"If you don't want to get hurt, you shouldn't marry me! You shouldn't cheat at all!" Taehyung fired back.

"I told you, I want to fix it!" Jungkook retorted.

"But I don't want to fix it, just let me do what I want. I'm done with this." Taehyung said, walking back in the car.

Jimin got inside too, he just ignored Jungkook and started the car.

"Taehyung, please listen to me!" Jungkook stated, punching the door car of Jimin's car.

Taehyung just looked at the road, and the car left Jungkook. He saw through the rearview mirror, Jungkook was running, following them.

"Taehyung, please!" Jungkook cried.

"Jungkook stop, let's go back to the mansion. He won't listen to you." Namjoon said, stopping Jungkook.

"Hyung, please tell him to get back, please." Jungkook pleaded.

"We'll fix this, but right now, we should go back. Taehyung is hurt, Jungkook, I'm sure he needs space and time." Namjoon explained.

Jungkook just watched the car leaving his sight, Namjoon dragged him in his car and they also left.

"It's okay, Taehyung, you didn't do anything wrong." Jimin comforted, caressing Taehyung's back.

They arrived at his house, Taehyung was currently hugging him, crying on his shoulder while they were laying on the bed.

"It hurts me, hyung, wuh-why? Why did I feel pain? I-I should be happy, right?" Taehyung inquired, sobbing.

"It's okay, Taehyung, baby, you just did what you think what's right. You don't have to worry about it, he cheated on you. He deserved it, you did nothing wrong. You're right to leave him, he doesn't deserve to have you." Jimin explained, comforting Taehyung.

Taehyung nuzzled his face on Jimin's neck, letting out all his pain. Jimin is the only one who can understand him.

Edited
October 1, 2021