Chapter 56: Bumped

Chapter 56: Bumped

Jungkook got a call when he woke up. He sat down on the bed and answer the calls.

"Yeah, hyung?" Jungkook inquired with a raspy tone.

"Where are you? You didn't go back here?" Jin inquired.

"I'm sorry hyung, don't worry hyung, I'm staying in a hotel with Taehyung." Jungkook retorted.

"What? Really? You found Taehyung?" Jin inquired surprised.

"Hm, he's sleeping beside me." Jungkook smiled, caressing Taehyung's hair while staring at him.

"Then bring him here, I wanna meet him." Jin uttered excitedly.

"Okay hyung, I'll bring him there." Jungkook retorted.

"Good, I'll wait until both of you come. Bye, be safe." Jin uttered.

"Bye, hyung." Jungkook ended the calls.

Jungkook glimpsed at Taehyung, softly caressing his hair.

"Doll, wake up" Jungkook started with a soft tone.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked sleepily.

"8:32 am." Jungkook responded.

"Why so early? Wanna sleep more." Taehyung mumbled, hugging Jungkook's waist.

"Jin hyung wants to see you, stand up and we're going to leave." Jungkook stated.

"Fine." Taehyung sighed lazily.

Taehyung stretched his arm, his shirt lift up revealing his cute tummy. He stand up then went to the bathroom. Jungkook just wore his coat and pants. He ruffled his hair, he's still handsome even though he looks messy.

Taehyung comes out with a white Celine shirt, pants, and shoes.

"Let's go." Jungkook said extending his hand.

Taehyung reached out his hand and they leave the hotel. They arrived at Jungkook's house, Taehyung seems nervous that's why Jungkook was soothing his hand with his thumb in order to comfort him.

"Good Morning Tae, take a seat, so we can eat." Jin said excitedly after preparing a bunch of food on the table.

Taehyung simply smiled at him, Jungkook pulled a chair for him and he takes a seat.

Jin went to their room to wake up Namjoon and the others, while Taehyung and Jungkook already sitting in a dining room. Namjoon and Jin take their seat same with Hoseok and Yoongi too and they started to eat.

"Don't be nervous, Tae, you're not reporting in school. We're your hyungs, we won't bite you." Jin giggled noticing Taehyung's nervousness.

"I-I'm sorry, I still can't remember all of you." Taehyung muttered with a bit of pout on his lips.

"It's okay just don't get uncomfortable, it's getting awkward." Jin stated.

Taehyung nervously smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. Jungkook patted his back. When they are done, they were preparing to go to their work.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Work, sudden meeting call us." Jungkook replied, tying his necktie.

"What about me? Leaving me here alone?" Taehyung asked kind of nervous.

"Yeah, but don't worry, Jimin will come here later. He'll pick you up." Jungkook retorted, wearing his blazer.

"No, I wanna come with you." Taehyung uttered and held Jungkook's arms.

"But, you'll get bored there and your friend Jimin will come later." Jungkook said and looked at him.