Chapter 15: Guy

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 15: Guy

Taehyung felt warm on his body, he opens his eyes and saw a new blanket him. He looks at it, it was purple and he loves the purple color, he hugged the blanket tightly, sniffing the scent on it, he smiled loving his new blanket. He stands up as he takes a bath, while he was wearing the clothes he heard a door opened.

"Good Morning" Jungkook greeted as he walked inside.

"Good Morning too." Taehyung said and rushed to hug him.

Jungkook welcome him and hug him back, he pecked Taehyung's crown.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked, his chin leans on Taehyung's shoulder.

"M'hungry" Taehyung said and pouted as he pulled away.

Jungkook smiles softly, ruffling his hair.

"Then, let's eat. They are waiting for you." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand softly and they went downstairs. They saw their hyungs that already settled in the dining room.

"So, how's the date?" Jin asked.

Taehyung blushed a bit and shoved the spoon of rice in his mouth.

"Taehyung seems to have fun, that's why he fell slept on the car," Jungkook giggled.

"Do you enjoy Tae being with kookie, Hmm?" Jin asked winking at Taehyung.

"Yeah, Kookie let me ride different rides in Amusement Park and he buy me ice cream." Taehyung said cutely, hands in the air.

"But do you know, that there's another ride you can enjoy?" Jin asked with pervert smirked.

"Really? What ride?" Taehyung asked and clasped his hands, wide eyes while waiting for Jin's answer.

"Yes, you can enjoy riding kookie." Jin sickered but Yoongi hit his nape.

"Huh, ride kookie?" Taehyung asked innocently with a bit of pout on his lips.

Jungkook giggled at his cuteness and the others want to pinch Taehyung's cheeks.

"Whatever, you will know that soon." Jin sighed and ate his food.

"Wow, sweet kookie that was new." J-hope teased hitting Jungkook's waist.

"They both perfect." Namjoon commented as he saw Jungkook feed Taehyung who enjoy it.

"It's visible to them." Jin said smiling at the couple.

"Let's go Kookie, I'm done." Taehyung said still munching his food.

"Okay, bye hyungs, we have to go." Jungkook said as they stood up.

Taehyung holds Jungkook hand and intertwined their fingers. Jungkook notices it and he smiles at him.

"You love holding my hand huh?' Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, it so soft and my hand looks so small to you." Taehyung retorted.

"Your small." Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Eh, You're just muscular than me that's why you look big. But if you don't have a muscle I'm bigger than you." Taehyung said with his pouty lips.

"Fine, whatever." Jungkook said, shaking his head, and opened the door car for Taehyung.

Taehyung hopped inside and Jungkook in the driver's seat. He started to drive but Taehyung still holding Jungkook's hand.

"Doll, You know I need to use the lever right?" Jungkook said

"But, I wanna hold your hand." Taehyung said and pouted.

"You can hold it after class, but not now." Jungkook replied

"But, I want it now." Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook stops the car and looked at Taehyung. He held his chin and peck his lips.

"Satisfied?" Jungkook inquired grinning.

Taehyung nodded eagerly still has blushed on his cheeks. Jungkook started to drive again.

"Kookie." Taehyung called out.

"Yes, doll?" Jungkook asked eyes on the road

"What does Jin hyung means, ride with you?" Taehyung asked innocently.

Jungkook just chuckled and laid his hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"Don't mind him, he is just a horny pervert." Jungkook retorted.

"But, I wanna know." Taehyung whines.

"He means, you will ride with me, with this inside your hole." Jungkook snickered, he pointed to his private part and seductively winked to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt a heat up to his cheeks, he cupped his cheeks, regretting his question to Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged it off.

They reached the University, Jungkook hopped out first and open the door car for Taehyung.

"See you later, Kookie." Taehyung said waving his hand cutely.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, he pecked his lips up to his forehead.

"Have a good day!" Jungkook responded.

"Wuv you." Taehyung giggled.

"Love you too." Jungkook replied and pecked his forehead once again.

Taehyung walks inside while jumping cutely. Jungkook cooed at the sight of Taehyung, he shook his head and was about to went inside his car but he saw a man wearing an all-black with glass and cap. A guy was looking at Taehyung too and his jealousy hit him.

He narrowed his eyes to look at his eyes but the guy look at him and left him. Jungkook runs to chase him but the guy runs so fast. He saw a guy enter the abandoned building he went inside to follow him. He almost tours around the building but he saw nothing. He was panting heavily and roaming his eyes on the building.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook murmured.

Jungkook contacted his men to search the area, he wants to make sure who is the guy. His hand balled in a fist, his jaw clenching. Jungkook just leaves and sighs, he went inside his car.

He added a lot of men to watch Taehyung make him safe more. He doesn't know why the guy runs when he chases him that's why he got really curious about the guy. His hand balled in a fist on the steering wheel. He took a deep sigh to control his anger and jealously at the same time.

"I'll find you soon." Jungkook said sternly.

The students in University got confused, with a lot of guards watching and roaming around the University. Taehyung just sighs, but he is also confused. His guards became 10, following him and secure ring him every time he goes to his class.

Taehyung got annoyed but he had no choice because Jungkook might be doing anything that's why he added his guards. But Taehyung got curious, yet he just shrugged it off, he won't want to add his stress about his school and he wants to focused on his class.