Chapter 57: Desperate

These past few days, Taehyung slowly remembered his past, when he went to the place he feel like he was familiar with it. But sometimes he can't bear the pain.

Jungkook helped him, he always comforted him when Taehyung was screaming because of the pain. Taehyung was still not used to remembering everything in just a day.

About living with his hyung, he feels a bit comfortable. He was fine now, he talked to them and asked about his past. He already knows that he forgives Jungkook for their past. He just doesn't remember some past moments with his hyungs and Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I have to go." Jungkook said while wearing his blazer.

"Can I visit you there if you want food?" Taehyung asked as he stand up on the bed.

He had overnight in Jungkook's house, Jimin still picking him up after he spent time with Jungkook.

"Okay Taehyung, Just make sure to call me." Jungkook responded and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Okay, Bye Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jungkook left him, Taehyung went downstairs after Jungkook left. He got a text that Jimin had already come to the house.

"Hi, Jimin hyung, you came early." Taehyung muttered and hugged him.

"Hello, why you didn't come with Jungkook?" Jimin asked, breaking the hugs.

"It's boring if I stay there and I had to cool down because I got fought with one of his employees." Taehyung stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Nothing just doesn't like seeing that stupid face." Taehyung mumbled.

"You're cute." Jimin giggled, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

He still finds Taehyung cute even though he's upset.

"Hyung, Can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked, biting his bottom lips.

"What is it?" Jimin responded.

"Can you help me to cook?" Taehyung asked shyly.

"And why?" Jimin asked with smug on his lips

"I-I'm hungry" Taehyung lied.

"Whatever you say." Jimin teased.

"Hyung, please just help me." Taehyung pleaded

"Fine" Jimin sighed.

They started to cook with Jimin helping him.

Jungkook finally reached his company. Jin was only there with him because Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon went to their meeting.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked as he saw Jungkook coming inside.

"I left him, he's just being naughty if he's here. Besides, his hyung was with him. I'm sure he won't be alone." Jungkook soughed.

"I heard he don't like Joon Young. What's the reason?" Jin said when they got inside the elevator.

"Yeah, he knows that Joon Young likes me. I guess he's jealous." Jungkook uttered.

"Possessive couple." Jin muttered shaking his head.

"By the way hyung, How's the work?" Jungkook asked.

"Everything is fine, they were currently doing what they should be doing. The meeting was held right now, they already attended the meeting. Namjoon will tell us more information about the meeting. They can't update me yet because of the meeting. And, Hoseok was presenting at the meeting. Yoongi was there too, you don't need to worry about it." Jin stated.

"Good, I don't want to hear any bad news about that." Jungkook added.

They went out of the elevator, Jin went to his office, and Jungkook too. When Jungkook enter, he saw Joon Young standing there and he can smell the scent of alcohol in his office.

"What are you doing here, Joon Young? I didn't call for you." Jungkook inquired.

Joon Young looks at him with teary eyes. He looks wasted than his usual formal feature.

"Duh-don't I huh-have any chance?" Joon Young suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook retorted inquiring confused.

"About us, Is that really I don't have any place for your heart? I can be an affair just to be with you, I really love you. I can do everything, I'll do whatever you say. But please, love me back. I'm been craving for it. I'm begging you, I want to feel you and your love." Joon Young begged and went in front of him.

"If you're drunk, you can leave now. I don't want to see you here." Jungkook stated.

"Yes I'm drunk but it still can't change the fact that I really love you. You should look at me, notice me too! I can love you better than anyone. If you love me back, you won't regret anything! I promise you that!" Joon Young desperately begged.

"You can leave now, I don't like hearing your shits. Don't bring your stupidity here in my office. You shouldn't come when you're drunk." Jungkook groaned.

"No, I  won't. This will be my place too! You can't just throw away me like that!" Joon Young insisted and pulled Jungkook's collar then kissed him.

Jungkook quickly pushed him away making him stumble on the floor. They heard a door open revealing Taehyung with a lunch box in his hand. He saw Joon Young on the floor, Joon Young stand up and pulled Jungkook again and kissed him in front of Taehyung as if he didn't know that Taehyung was right there.

"What the fuck, You're being crazy right now, Joon Young!" Jungkook growled, pushing Joon Young away.

He looks at Taehyung who still looking at them.

"Taehyung, I c--" Jungkook got interrupted.

"What a desperate slut." Taehyung muttered while walking near to them.

He was glaring at Joon Young as if he can kill him with his gaze.

"I'm not a slut!" Joon Young retorted while gritting his teeth.

Taehyung squat down since Joon Young sitting on the floor. He harshly grabbed Joon Young's jaw, squeezing them harshly.

"If I were you, Don't ruin someone's relationship. Go and find someone, that guy was mine and I didn't share what's mine. I don't like the way you act. I don't wanna fight with you because you are drunk. I'm not taking advantage of someone weaker than me. Feel lucky, I will let you pass. But if I see your face once again, I'll slap you." Taehyung uttered, he jerked Joon Young's face, slapping him before he stood up.

"Leave now! Don't ever come back, you're fired!" Jungkook uttered, pointing to the door.

Joon Young run away while crying. The employees saw him making them confused.