Chapter 42: Start

Chapter 42: Start

It's been a year since Taehyung left, Jungkook felt it was his worst nightmare. He didn't find any tip where Taehyung should be. He used his connection overseas just to find Taehyung but none of them succeed to find him. It's hard because they don't have clue or anything that can help him to search Taehyung.

For now, they still searching for him but Jungkook was searching for who's Park kidnapped Taehyung. He's still clueless about Chanyeol and his identity.

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked V when they were at the airport.

"Yes" V simply replied and his voice was deep that can send a shiver down to their spine.

"Don't forget the plans, I want you to get attached to Jungkook before you kill him, understood?" Chanyeol ordered.

"Understood." V replied.

They are going back to Seoul, Chanyeol controlled him like he was just a puppet and Chanyeol was a puppeteer. Everything in his plans was going perfectly, he can't wait anymore to see Jungkook's misery.

"Good boy" Chanyeol grinned proudly at his plans.

Chanyeol will get revenge because of what happened to Baekhyun, he will use Taehyung against Jungkook. He will watch how Jungkook will die in front of his lover to let him feel what is the feeling to see someone he loves died with both of his eyes.

They are in the airport, Alisha was with them, she's Chanyeol's left hand too and will be needed to distract Jungkook and V at the same time so the plans won't ruin.

"Let's go, We need to leave." Alisha said when their flight was already mentioned.

They went on the airplane and the revenge will start as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was not good physically and mentally. Due to what happened, his mind created a fake Taehyung as if he can see and touch him. But it was just in his mind.

He laid on his bed, drifting on a deep slumber. He thought he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung smiling sweetly to him while caressing his cheeks.

"Y-you're here." Jungkook muttered.

But the fake Taehyung kn his mind wasn't able to speak but to smile, stare and kiss him.

"I miss you, when will you come back to me?" Jungkook inquired with his low voice yet with a crack tone.

Taehyung didn't answer instead he just keep smiling at him and his hand swiftly moved to his cheeks.

"Where are you? Are you going back to me? I really miss you. Can you tell me where are you? I badly want to see you." Jungkook stated with tears falling in his eyes.

Taehyung smiled, pecking his forehead. It calms down Jungkook a bit, he loves the feeling of soft lips on his forehead. He wants to stay with him like this with Taehyung smiling at him and taking care of him.

"You will leave me again, right? Can I stay here with you? I don't want to wake up without you. It hurts me here, I'm scared that you will leave me again.

Don't leave me, I'm sorry for not protecting you, It's my fault. I wish I answered your calls at that time, I shouldn't come late, I wish you're here now, hugging me tightly then when I wake up, I will see your boxy smile, but it will never happen if you leave me.

"Please, don't leave me. I'm begging on you, I don't want you to leave me, please, I will protect you, I will make sure that, please. Stay with me, I-I'm not going to fail this time. Tuh-trust me, don't leave me." Jungkook cried, he knew this is the time Taehyung will leave him once again, crying in a mess.

He wonders when will his misery end? He can't hold the pain, he just wants to be with Taehyung but why they can't be together? Is that wrong if he just wants to be with Taehyung?

Tears escape on his eyes, he wishes that Taehyung will be back to him. Taehyung popped out, Jungkook opened his eyes and felt something wet on his cheeks. Another hallucination again.

He misses Taehyung so much, he really didn't want to sleep because he can't see Taehyung if he sleeps, that's why his hyungs are worried.

He keeps hallucinating about Taehyung, he's tired and stressed. He wished everything was real, he wish that he protect Taehyung at that time, he wish that didn't happen.

It hurt him, his hyungs are suffering with him. They were scared that they might Jungkook get depressed. They can't sleep properly too since they were scared he might do something that can hurt him. Jungkook used to drink too just to make himself at least feel relieved a bit.

"Help me, Taehyung, I need you, p-please come back now." Jungkook uttered while hugging the pillows that was Taehyung's favorite.

He wishes that if he wakes up, he will see Taehyung but he knows, it won't happen again because it was just part of a hallucination.

He also thought about what they did to Taehyung. Is he doing fine?  Did they harm him? Or, did they kill him? He doesn't want to think negatively but he wasn't sure about Taehyung's situation.

"V, if you feel your head hurting, just drink the medicine I gave to you, that's the doctor's prescription for you." Chanyeol said when they seated beside each other.

"Don't worry, I'm drinking it regularly." V replied.

"Good, I just don't want something to happen to you. You know, I'm just protecting you, Jungkook isn't that easy opponent, I'm sure he'll hurt you and try to kill you once he sees you. Just be careful around him. Don't trust him, let him just get attached to you but don't believe whatever bullshit you say." Chanyeol explained.

V hummed in response, Alisha smirking while watching V being a good dog to Chanyeol. She wonders how Jungkook loves Taehyung so much. She was going to enjoy it.

Edited
October 19, 2021