Chapter 36: Flower

Chapter 36: Flower

Taehyung was peeking his head to his door to check if Jimin was outside.

"Jungkook, come on!" Taehyung uttered in a whisper tone.

Taehyung tiptoeing with Jungkook casually walking, following behind him as if he doesn't care if Jimin will catch them. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, dragging him outside.

Taehyung sighed in relief when everything went smoothly.

"You can leave now." Taehyung started.

"Will I leave without a goodbye kiss?" Jungkook inquired, pouting.

"Didn't I already kissed you last night?" Taehyung retorted.

"No, it's different, it's goodnight kissed and now, I want goodbye kiss." Jungkook huffed.

"Aish, fine." Taehyung mumbled.

He held Jungkook's shoulder, leaning his face on Jungkook's face, and finally, their lips touched. Jungkook grinned, pulling Taehyung's waist to kiss him deeper. Taehyung just clenched his fist on Jungkook's shoulders. He pulled away, staring at each other's eyes.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips once again.

"I love you." Taehyung suddenly responded which made Jungkook's heart melt and blood rushing to his cheeks.

"I love you too, I love you too." Jungkook uttered excitedly.

He hugged Taehyung, lifting him and turning him around due to his excitement. He set down Taehyung on the ground, peppering him with soft kisses on his face.

"You seem to like what I say." Taehyung giggled.

"Of course, that's made my day, I-I felt glad to hear it from you." Jungkook retorted.

"Aish, go now, Jimin hyung might wake up right now." Taehyung said, playfully pushing Jungkook's chest.

"Okay, I'll go now, bye!" Jungkook uttered, waving his hand.

Taehyung waves back, watching Jungkook walking away. He sighed, shaking his head and get back inside Jimin's house.

"What are you doing outside?" Jimin asked, standing and crossing his arms.

Taehyung flinched when he heard Jimin's voice.

"Ah, Uhm, I throw the trash outside." Taehyung replied nervously.

"In the morning? That's my duty." Jimin said.

"I did it because you're still sleeping, besides, I have a hand to do it." Taehyung retorted, clinging to Jimin's arm.

"As you say, I'll cook for us." Jimin stated.

"Okay!" Taehyung gleamed.

Jimin shrugged it off while Taehyung ran to his bathroom. Jimin went to the kitchen, preparing the ingredients he will use for their food. He tore the package, throwing it inside the trash can.

"Huh? He said he threw the trash but why it's full?" Jimin asked, mumbling confused.

Jungkook was humming a joyful melody while going inside his company. He even greeted his employees with a big smile on his lips.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Jin greeted confused when they arrived inside Jungkook's office.

"Good Morning too, hyung." Jungkook greeted, sitting on his chair.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin asked and sat in front of him.

"Huh? What do you mean, hyung? I'm just in a good mood. Is that wrong?" Jungkook retorted, inquiring.