Chapter 58: Tease

Chapter 58: Tease

When Joon Young left, Jungkook can't utter a word. He doesn't know how should he start.

"Jungkook, do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked while putting the lunchbox on the desk.

Jungkook was kind of surprised, that's the question he didn't expect.

"Jungkook, are you okay? I'm asking you something, why aren't you responding?" Taehyung inquired, looking at him.

"Suh-sorry, what is it again?" Jungkook inquired retorting.

"I'm asking if you want to eat? I prepared food for you." Taehyung repeated.

"Of course, I'll eat you cooked them. I'm sure, I will love them." Jungkook responded, sitting on his seat.

"Good, I did my best to make them. Make sure to eat them all or else, I'll kick your face." Taehyung uttered, glaring at him.

Jungkook cleared his throat and smile nervously. He nervously looked at Taehyung and his palms were sweating.

"I'm just kidding, why do you look scared?" Taehyung giggled, back hugging Jungkook.

"Nothing, I was still surprised why you asked me to eat. I thought you'll get mad at me." Jungkook stated.

"And why I will get mad at you?" Taehyung inquired, raising his brow.

Jungkook looked up at him and Taehyung was looking down.

"Because of what you saw earlier?" Jungkook retorted.

"About Joon Young? I know you won't cheat, I trusted you this time." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook's eyes were gleaming when he heard that.

"Why? Do you want me to get mad at you, hm?" Taehyung grinned.

"Of course not, I'm just expecting you'll get mad." Jungkook immediately retorted.

Taehyung leaner closer to Jungkook's face.

"I don't have a reason to get mad. I won't get jealous because I knew, I'm better than him. You'll be stupid if you choose than me. Besides, I'll punch you in your face if you do that. Don't forget I got trained and I know how to fight." Taehyung stated.

"I won't." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung leaned more, pecking Jungkook's lips. He pulled away and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"You're handsome, must be hidden." Taehyung chuckled.

"Come and take a seat here." Jungkook uttered, patting his lap.

"No~ I want to sit on the couch." Taehyung whines.

"Just take a seat here, I wanna see your face closer." Jungkook huffed, grabbing Taehyung's hand, stopping him from leaving.

"No way~ You can see my face there too! Your work is important!" Taehyung whines once again attempting to jerk Jungkook's hand.

"But you're more important" Jungkook continued to huff.

"If I'm more important, you shouldn't leave me." Taehyung teased.

Jungkook pout a bit, Taehyung giggled, sitting on Jungkook's lap.

"I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously." Taehyung muttered, hugging Jungkook's neck.

"I know, you're cute." Jungkook smiled, pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"Stop pinching my cheeks, it hurts." Taehyung huffed.

"Then, Can I bite them instead?" Jungkook snickered.

"Of course not, that also hurts." Taehyung muttered.

"But I wanna play with them." Jungkook pouted.

"What are you? A baby?" Taehyung mumbled

"Yeah, your baby." Jungkook giggled, brushing his nose against Taehyung.

"No your not, you're old enough." Taehyung teased.

"At least you love me." Jungkook grinned.

"Yeah, I love you so much that's why I want to crumple your face then throw it away." Taehyung cackled.

"You're mean as if you didn't admire my handsome face." Jungkook smirked.

"Eat the food and do your work." Taehyung said, pecking the tip of Jungkook's nose.

"Yes, boss." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung snuggled on Jungkook's neck while clutching on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Jungkook was enjoying their position. He put his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and do his work.

Later on, Taehyung was sitting on the couch while reading once again. Jungkook went to his meeting, he has a kind of a tight schedule yet Taehyung didn't mind it.

"Come in" Taehyung yelled when he heard a knock on the door.

The door opened revealing Saicy.

"Mr. Jeon?" Saicy asked.

"Yes?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"I mean, where's Mr. Jeon." Saicy said.

"Why are you asking me? I'm Mr. Jeon too." Taehyung grinned.

"Not you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I'm looking for him. Where is he?" Saicy inquired, rolling her eyes.

"What if I don't want to tell you?" Taehyung Inquired innocently.

Saicy was looking at him with her confused and annoyed look which made Taehyung love to tease her.

"It's important, I need to talk to him." Saicy uttered.

"Is it about your resignation letter? It's okay, you can leave it to me. I can also sign to it then you can leave." Taehyung snickered.

Saicy sighed in defeat, she just leave the office while Taehyung was laughing at his own silliness. 

"What's wrong, Tae? Why are you laughing?" Jungkook inquired confused when he got inside of his office.

Taehyung looked at him, wiping the bead of tears in his eyes.

"Nothing serious." Taehyung giggled.

"Did you do something? Or you're talking with a ghost?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Seriously, it's nothing. I just found something funny. Trust me, I'm fine." Taehyung smiled, standing up and walking in front of Jungkook, hugging him.

"If that's what you say." Jungkook mumbled.

"Ah, by the way, your secretary was looking for you, she said it's something important." Taehyung said.

"Oh really? Okay, I'll check her later." Jungkook replied.

"Aren't you still done?" Taehyung huffed.

"Not yet, why? Are you bored already?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Hm, kind of, your secretary doesn't want to play with me." Taehyung pouted.

"Did you tease her?" Jungkook asked.

"What are you saying? I'm innocent, I didn't do anything to her." Taehyung stated innocently.

"Why do I feel like you tease her or do something to her?" Jungkook asked.

"Why would I tease her? I just want to play. I don't have time for her." Taehyung stated, fidgeting his fingers.

"Whatever you say, just continue what you're doing. I'll finish this one and we can go home." Jungkook uttered, sitting on his seat.

"Okay" Taehyung replied in tiny which made Jungkook giggle.

He saw Taehyung sitting down on the couch, doing what he did earlier. He simply smiled, being whipped at Taehyung.