Chapter 17: Protective

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 17: Protective

Taehyung was still scared of what happened yesterday. He didn't go to University because Jungkook said so. Now, he was on his bed hugging his pillow while biting his lip. He needs his kookie, he needs his Jungkook. A door opens revealing Jungkook with a tray in his hand.

"Hey doll, How are you?" Jungkook asked he put the tray on a nightstand.

He took a mini table and put it on Taehyung's bed. He put the tray on the mini table. Taehyung stood up and he hugged Jungkook.

"I'm fine." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his lap and they take their seat on the bed, he tucked Taehyung's hair on his ear.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I'm really busy at that time, I should pick you early." Jungkook said.

"No need to an apology, It's not your fault." Taehyung replied and leaned his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung hugged him, Jungkook peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's shoulder blade.

"Bu--" Jungkook stopped his sentence.

"I'm thankful for saving me at that time. You don't have any fault at what happens to me." Taehyung assured by giving him a smile.

He caressed Jungkook cheek softly and smile at him. Jungkook held his hand and kissed the back of his hand.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied.

"Let's eat kookie, I'm hungry." Taehyung said and pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"Then, let's eat." Jungkook grinned.

Jungkook feeding Taehyung, Taehyung giggled because when he opened his mouth, Jungkook's mouth opens too.

"Aish, don't laugh at me." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Eh, you are being cute." Taehyung said, giggling.

"Aish, whatever." Jungkook sighed, liking the way Taehyung giggled.

They are done eating, Jungkook left him since he needs to do his work. Taehyung was left alone because Jimin went to University. It's been an hour has passed, Taehyung went downstairs and saw some of his hyungs.

"Oh Tae, How are you?" Jin asked.

"I'm fine, Where the others?' Taehyung asked him.

"Ah, Yoongi, Namjoon, and J-hope went to the company since they are Jungkook employees." Jin replied.

"How about you?" Taehyung asked

He sits on a stool on the counter while Jin washing the dishes.

"Actually, I'm with them too but Jungkook said that I need to take care and watch you." Jin retorted while smiling.

"He's really caring at me." Taehyung mumbled.

"Huh?" Jin asked making sure if he heard something.

"Nothing." Taehyung answered and smile.

Jin went to the grocery for a while and left Taehyung alone. After waiting for so long, Jimin already went home.

"Jimin hyung!" Taehyung greeted and hugged him.

"Miss me that much?" Jimin asked as he broke the hug.

"Yeah, It's boring here, Jin leaves because he bought food. Can you play with me?" Taehyung retorted while pouting.

"Sorry Tae, I had to do my homework." Jimin replied and scowled.

"Oh, okay fine." Taehyung sighed sadly.

Jimin caressed his cheeks and smile at him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Jungkook is going ba--" Jimin stopped his sentence when the door has opened.

They saw Jungkook with the other hyungs, Taehyung quickly went to him and run to him. Jungkook was a bit surprised but luckily he caught Taehyung.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Jimin hyung didn't want to play with me, so please play with me." Taehyung whines and gives him puppy eyes with pouty lips.

"Okay fine, Just don't do jump on me again." Jungkook replied.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Taehyung asked and pouted again.

"No, I'm just scared what if I didn't catch you? You might get fall." Jungkook immediately replied.

Taehyung smiles at him and snuggled his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I know you will catch me." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook just sighs in defeat and gently held Taehyung.

"We'll just play for a while." Jungkook said.

"Play only?" Namjoon inquired with a tease.

"Hyung, don't be so pervert," Jungkook shooked his head and leave them.

They went into Jungkook room, Jungkook put Taehyung on the bed.

"What we're going to do?" Taehyung asked.

"Overwatch." Jungkook simply answered.

Jungkook and Taehyung started to play, They are on the floor and leaning on the edge of the bed. Taehyung was on Jungkook lap while Jungkook hand on Taehyung's waist, holding the controller. Taehyung has a pout on his lips because he always loses on the game. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he cooed at Taehyung's sight

"That's fine doll, You'll win soon," Jungkook comforted.

"You're so good." Taehyung said and sighs.

Jungkook turn Taehyung around then caressed his cheeks.

"Aish, don't be sad okay? You're good too." Jungkook said and peppered kisses on Taehyung's face.

They heard a door opened and saw Jin.

"Let's go, guys, We need to eat." Jin told.

"Okay hyung." Jungkook responded.

Jungkook stands up and he looks at Taehyung who made a grabby hand.

"Carry me." Taehyung ordered.

Jungkook can't resist, he shuffled Taehyung's hair then he carried him. They went downstairs, Jungkook set Taehyung down on the chair. They started to eat, talking and sharing some craziest topics.

After eating, they went to their room. It's almost midnight but Taehyung still awake. He doesn't know but he feels a pair of eyes looking at him.

He leaves his room and was about to knock on Jimin's room but he heard a different noise coming inside. Taehyung doesn't have any choice so he knocks on Jungkook room who opens it with an annoyed face.

His heart melted when he saw Taehyung, but he feels worried about Taehyung since he saw him with teary eyes.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Cut-can I sleep here?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" Jungkook inquired.

"Please?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Sure." Jungkook retorted.

They went inside, Taehyung sit on a bed while Jungkook laid down.

"Let's sleep, You have school tomorrow." Jungkook offered.

Taehyung hugged him causing Jungkook to get confused. He caressed Taehyung back and peck his crown.

A/N: The prologue will come out so soon💜