Chapter 20: Force

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------
Chapter 20: Force

Jungkook seems fine when he woke up, he was with Taehyung so he was happy that Taehyung stayed with him, he decided to forget what he dreamt of yesterday

Jungkook seems fine when he woke up, he was with Taehyung so he was happy that Taehyung stayed with him, he decided to forget what he dreamt of yesterday. He went downstairs to checked if he got news from his mafia works.

He went back to his room and saw Taehyung still sleeping. He takes a sit on his bed and caressed Taehyung's hair. Taehyung leans on his touches, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook looking at him with fondness in his eyes.

"Good Morning, doll." Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"Good Morning, kookie, how are you?" Taehyung asked and yawned.

"I'm fine, I slept well because you're with me, I felt comfortable with you." Jungkook said and pecked the back of his hand.   

Taehyung sat up on the bed and hug Jungkook.

"That's good, next time don't tire yourself, I can't handle what happened to you yesterday, you look scared or something." Taehyung said and leaned his head on Jungkook chest.

"Did I make you worried? Sorry doll, I never thought that would have happened, I will be more careful this time." Jungkook replied caressing his back.

Taehyung took Jungkook's arms and intertwined their fingers, he can't believe, he has large hands but it looks small when he held Jungkook's hand.

"That's fine, as long as you're okay, and of course, you had to promise what you said." Taehyung retorted, looking at him.

"I love you doll, I don't deserve you, thank you for taking care of me." Jungkook said and pecked his lips.

"I love you too, kookie, you deserve me, you deserve everything." Taehyung grinned brushing their nose.

"You should get ready, your already late." Jungkook started.

"But I don't want to go to school, I want to stay here." Taehyung whines.

"No, you have to go to your school. You don't have to miss your lesson just because of me." Jungkook retorted.

"But I really want to take care of you." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook took their intertwined hands, pecking the back of Taehyung's hand.

"Listen to me, okay? Now, go and take a bath." Jungkook ordered.

"Okay, wait for me here." Taehyung sighed as he ran inside the bathroom while his ass jiggling.

Jungkook chuckled and shooked his head at Taehyung's overload cuteness.

-----

Taehyung was with Jungkook, they were going to the University. Taehyung was glad he doesn't know why but Jungkook feels different, he still can feel something off. His heartbeat, beating so fast not because he was in love but he was nervous, the same feeling again. They were now in the University, Jungkook hopped out first followed by Taehyung.