Chapter 16: Unknown Guy

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 16: Unknown Guy

The class ended so adequately, Now Taehyung was at the gate waiting for Jungkook, but his guards are inside the University, inspecting if someone suspicious inside. He is still confused why they searching inside even though the University has its own guards. 

Jungkook still not yet come, a frown form on Taehyung's lips. He looks down while tapping his feet and fidgeting his finger, he saw a pair of shoes in front of him, his frown turns into a smile. He looked up because he thought it was Jungkook but the Unknown Guy.

"Kim Taehyung, right?" Unknown Guy asked

Taehyung smile faded away and his sweat became cold. He gulps harshly and looked at the unknown guy.

"Yes, who are you?" Taehyung asked, he tried not to stutter because he wants to show that he is brave.

"No need to know me, I just wanna look at you so close. They say your beautiful and they are right." Unknown Guy replied and smirked.

Taehyung gulped, he feels nervous and scared. He bit his bottom lip and his eyes become teary when he didn't notice a guard.

"Suh-sorry, But my husband will kill you if he found out that I'm talking with another guy." Taehyung said as he slowly backs away.

"He's not here, Don't be so nervous." Unknown Guy said and held Taehyung's cold hand.

Taehyung moves a bit to maintain their space. He was breathing heavily mean that he was uncomfortable with him. But the unknown guy tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung whimpers in pain and bit his bottom lip.

"What are you doing to him? Who are you?" Jimin asked and pulled Taehyung behind him.

The Unknown Guy just smiles then smirked devilishly.

"I'm just asking his name, right beautiful?" Unknown Guy responded and give Taehyung an idiotic smile.

"Y-yes, hyung." Taehyung stuttered and clutched to Jimin's shirt.

Jimin knew that Taehyung is lying, he knew his soulmate.

"Well, he seems not comfortable with you. So, better leave because this guy already married." Jimin glared at the man with and fake smile.

"Oh, okay I have to go. I hope to see you again beautiful." Unknown Guy grinned and left.

"What the fuck Jungkook took so long?! Where the hell all of the guards?!" Jimin asked bit annoyed and furious.

He also raised his voice, which made Taehyung flinched.

"H-hyung, d-don't be mad." Taehyung softly said trying to calm down Jimin.

Jimin sighs, he pushed his hair to the back and sighs in frustration, if he didn't watch Taehyung, maybe something might happen to him.

They saw a black van coming and they knew it was Jungkook. Jungkook comes out with a smile on his face. Well, he has good news about his company that's why he is glad.

"Kookie." Taehyung said with a crack tone, he ran to him then hugged him.

Jungkook smile faded away because he can hear Taehyung's voice that he was frightened and he sniffling. 

"What happened doll?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung just clasped his hands on Jungkook blazer and he softly sobs. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheek making Taehyung look at him.

"Doll, I'm asking you." Jungkook seriously said.

Taehyung didn't respond because he was nervous. Jimin sighs and spoke.

"Well, there's an unknown guy who came to him and hold him." Jimin said, he tried to act calm but deep inside he wants to punch the guy

"What?! Where?!" Jungkook asked and his hand balled in a fist.

"He leaves but I'm sure he will back again." Jimin replied.

"Why you look so sure that he'll come back?" Jungkook asked and now Taehyung hugging him tightly.

"Because he said so." Jimin taunted and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry doll, I took so long because of my work. Don't worry it won't happen again." Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's back.

"Make sure of that Jungkook or else you won't able to see Taehyung and tell to your guards to their job properly, stupid." Jimin threatened him and went inside his car.

Jungkook took a deep sigh, he carried Taehyung and hopped inside the van. Taehyung on his lap, his face snuggling on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I'm a sorry doll." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine Kookie, I'm lucky because Jimin hyung beside me, and he always watching me making sure that I'm safe," Taehyung smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll promise that I will come early and add more guards." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung hummed and smile, he hugged him again. Taehyung doesn't know but he feels safe with Jungkook yet he still not forgetting about the revenge. He's not ready yet to forgive Jungkook but he still thinking about that.

"Sir, We're here." The driver said.

The driver opened the car door and Jungkook hopped out still carrying Taehyung. Well, Taehyung fell slept after the long ride, he was tired from school too. They went inside and saw their hyungs.

"Oh, he sleeping?" Jin asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Aish, he needs to eat first." Jin said.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll wake him up, and please tell Namjoon hyung to get the CCTV record on the University." Jungkook ordered.

"Why?" Jin asked confused and raised his brows

"I tell after the dinner and when Taehyung is sleep." Jungkook replied.

"Okay." Jin retorted.

Jungkook just laid Taehyung on the bed, he needs to wake him up first to eat. He put Taehyung's bag on a couch and shake Taehyung.

"Doll, We need to eat first." Jungkook said softly.

"I don't want Kookie." Taehyung said, groaning.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Are you still scared of what happened?" Jungkook asked, he was frustrated at himself for not protecting Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes and he nodded. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and peck the back of his hand.

"Don't worry, I'm here now, nothing will happen to you."  Jungkook comforted.

"Thank you, kookie, Can I sleep now? Your doll is tired." Taehyung whines.

"Okay, just sleep well." Jungkook replied.

He pecked Taehyung's forehead down to his lips then covered his body. He left the room silently not knowing that Taehyung smile because he feel that Jungkook kiss him.