Chapter 34: Caught

Chapter 34: Caught

Jimin was confused about what Taehyung took so long. It's almost half a minute since Taehyung called him.

"Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung heard someone calling him. He turned around, seeing Alisha who was coming towards him.

"What?" Taehyung responded.

Alisha removed her sunglass, scanning Taehyung up and down.

"I see, you're a student yet flirting with my man." Alisha started.

Taehyung really wasn't in the mood to do anything right now but if hearing her voice added his stress, he will surely do something bad that wasn't his habit, like smashing her head.

"I'm late, I don't have time to talk to you." Taehyung simply replied, ignoring her.

"Break up with him, I can make him happy without you. Besides, I'm his first love, I know how will please him better than you." Alisha snickered.

"You know what, if you are going to speak nonsense, it's better if you close your mouth." Taehyung retorted.

"Little boy, just a reminder, I'm older than you and I'm his first love. I can see that he was faking what he did to you yesterday. He just wants to make to get jealous. But I knew it was an act." Alisha continued.

"Oh, you knew it was an act but why you're here, attacking me suddenly? Are you afraid that you can't have him and can't betray him again?" Taehyung inquired mockingly.

"I'm not the bad girl here, I just want to be good to you and that and stay away from Jungkook. He doesn't really love you, he just loves me, more than his life. I also don't want you to end up being miserable and ruining our relationship." Alisha grinned.

"Oh really? I appreciate that but unfortunately, he's the one who doesn't want to let go of me. Likewise, I'm not the one who betrays the person you love. Next time, if you are planning to betray someone, don't get caught if you don't want to crawl like this again. He loved you back then but not now." Taehyung stated.

Alisha gritted her teeth, she doesn't like how the way he spoke to her.

"Don't be hard-headed and listen to me, if I told you to break up with him, do it. I don't like saying it twice." Alisha uttered, clenching her jaw.

"But you already told me twice." Taehyung smirked.

"You!"

Alisha was about to slap him but she felt a tight grip on her wrist and twisted her fingers.

"Who the heck are you? Don't you dare to lay your hands to my friend if you don't want me to cut your fingers." Jimin threatened, pushing her away.

Alisha hissed in pain, glaring at him.

"Tell your friend he should've listened to me! Don't impel him to be the third wheel in my relationship!" Alisha retorted.

"I don't like the way you open your mouth as if you know him. Who the heck are you to talk to him like that? He's a married guy!" Jimin stated, grabbing her jaw.

Alisha winced while Jimin glared at her.

"I don't care whether you're a girl or not, trust me, I can hurt you." Jimin warned and squeezing her jaw together.

"Hyung, let go of her, we're getting late." Taehyung uttered, touching his shoulder.

Jimin easily threw her away on the ground and Alisha groaned when she bumped her back on her car.

"Don't come to him like that, you're lucky I have class, or else I might throw you on the trash can." Jimin said.

He held Taehyung's waist and they got inside their University, leaving Alisha who was embarrassed when people passing her, murmuring, and silently laughing at her.

"Who the heck is she, Taehyung?" Jimin asked when they got inside the University.

"She's Jungkook's ex, hyung. She just wants to leave Jungkook." Taehyung retorted.

"I really don't care who she is, she shouldn't come here and throw lies at you." Jimin grumbled.

"Don't mind him, hyung, look at you, you're getting stress. You'll get old easily." Taehyung uttered, hugging Jimin.

Jimin simply tsk-ed, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, hyung, I need to go to Jungkook, I just want to tell him something." Taehyung stated.

"Isn't he in his office after our class? He might be busy and bother him." Jimin replied.

"It's okay, hyung, I'm sure he won't mind it." Taehyung giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll come with you since I don't have a schedule later." Jimin stated.

"Okay, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook was in his office. He was worried about Taehyung, he was nervous if Taehyung will come back to him.

"Mr. Jeon, Are you okay?" Saicy asked.

"Cancel all the meetings, I'm not in the mood." Jungkook replied.

"Oh, okay, sir." Saicy retorted and leave.

Jungkook leans his head on the swivel chair. He heard someone get inside and saw Alisha.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"Visiting my ex" Alisha grinned.

"Leave now, I don't want to hear your voice either feel your presence." Jungkook solemnly said.

"Why are you acting as if you didn't get head over heels to me! You love me so much before." Alisha soughed.

"Just leave, you should forget our past, that's nonsense." Jungkook stated, standing up and pointing to the door.

Alisha came to him, holding his collar, and stared at him.

"Jungkook, it's still me, I'm Alisha, I'm the person you love. I came here because I want you back. I can do anything for you just to forgive me." Alisha said and her tone was seductive.

"I can't, I can't forgive what you did to me." Jungkook replied, pushing her away.

Jungkook turned around, looking at the scenery through his transparent wall.

"Just leave me, I don't need you. I'm happy and married." Jungkook stated his hands in his pocket.

Alisha was about to leave but she saw Taehyung coming. She smirked, unbuttoning her clothes, messing with her hair, ruining her lipstick, walking in front of Jungkook, grabbing his collar, and forcing him to kiss her.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook grumbled, pushing her away.

"Thank you for today, Jungkook, you made my day good. I hope we did it again behind your husband." Alisha snickered.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung and Jimin.

"Tae, let me exp--" Jungkook interrupted.

"Let's go Tae" Jimin uttered and dragged Taehyung away from Jungkook.

"Taehyung, Wait" Jungkook was about to ran to him

"Let him Jungkook, He knows what he's doing." Alisha stated, holding Jungkook's arm

Jungkook yanked her hand while clenching his jaw.

"I love him, Don't you understand it? Please, stop forcing yourself on me because I don't love you. It was your fault, you're the one who betrayed and ruin our relationship, better to forget me. You don't deserve me and I don't deserve you. I'm happy now and I will do anything for him. Stop ruining my relationship with him." Jungkook uttered.

He ran away from her to follow Taehyung and explain everything.

Edited
October 13, 2021