01

-Evo's POV

Billie and I have been in a relationship for 3 years. It was fun but scary at the same time. Well, it is because we're not out in public yet, not because we don't want to, but because her label won't allow us.

It's hard to be in this kind of relationship; we barely see each other these past few weeks because she's busy with her tour.

(Incoming call)

"Hey love," Billie said.

"Oh hey babe, what's up?" I asked.

"I'm on my way home to get dressed."

"Where are you going?" I asked, completely confused, as long as I remember, she promised to take me on a date today.

"I'm going out with some friends," she says, trying to hold a laugh but didn't really succeed.

"Okay," I frowned from her words and immediately hung up, not wanting to hear anything from her.

I hate this girl sometimes. Like, how can she forget? She literally promised me yesterday.

I rolled my eyes, forcing myself not to cry. After a few seconds, my phone started to buzz again.

(Incoming call)

"WHAT?" I asked angrily.

"What happened baby? Why did you hang up?"

"I don't want to bother you anymore, and you need to get dressed so you could hang out with your friends," I said sarcastically, trying to find a better excuse about why I hung up. I don't want to tell her she forgot our date; she needs to figure it out herself.

"Wait! What? Did you actually believe that I was going out to hang out with them bitches?" She asked as she laughed hysterically. I swear to God, this girl is something else.

"Yes, but why are you laughing? It's not even funny," I rolled my eyes, wanting to hear her explanation.

"You thought I forgot about our date, huh?" She says as she laughs again.

"Yeah, you totally forgot. Don't you?" I ask, knowing the real answer.

"Evo, I was just joking. I will never forget about our date," she says, trying to reassure me.

"Good because if you forget, don't try to talk to me again," I said, earning a chuckle from her.

"Oh, my baby is angry!" she teased.

"I hate you, Eilish," I stated.

"I love you too, Acosta. By the way, I was planning to set up a date with you later. I already rented a restaurant for just the two of us," Billie stated as I blush from her words. This girl is still giving me butterflies; I swear to God.

"Oh, I thought you don't want a fancy date? You're turning soft now, Eilish," I giggled on the phone. Billie isn't really the type of girl that likes having a fancy date; she said it's too cheesy, but look at her now. I guess people change.

"Shut up! Just be prepared, go get dressed nicely. I'll pick you up in 30!" Billie chuckled at herself.

"Okay, okay. Goodbye, I love you."

"I love you too," she said and quickly hung up the phone.

-

I took a shower, got my dress and makeup done, and finally listened to some songs to kill the time and wait for Billie to pick me up.

After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw Billie's car pull up in my driveway.

A huge smile appeared on my face as I watched her walk towards the front door.

~KNOCK ~ KNOCK ~ KNOCK~

I opened the door; a huge smile appeared on her face, and she gently leaned to kiss me. The kiss is soft and passionate; I like it.

"Are you ready for tonight, love?" She asked, smiling towards me as she took my hands and led me to her car.

"Yes, baby. Oh wait, where are you bringing me though? What restaurant exactly?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," she poked the top of my nose and pecked my lips as I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"You're so sweet, Eilish, but so you know I prepared myself if you wanted to kill me," I joked, earning a chuckle from her.

"What? I'm not killing you, bozo," she said.

"Better not, Eilish," I said and pecked her lips once again.

The ride went comfortably silent; that's when I decided to take a nap, not realizing I had already drifted into the car seat.

-

-Billie's Pov

I'm planning to surprise Evo for tonight.

I already reserved a whole restaurant for just the two of us.

The whole ride went silent, so I decided to ask something just for some conversation, you know?

"How was your day, baby?" I asked; she didn't respond.

"Hey babe, Evo, I was asking. How was your day?" I asked again, but the second time she didn't respond again.

My eyes are still on the road, not wanting to crash the car.

As I turned my gaze towards Evo, I saw my baby sleeping peacefully. A huge smile crept on my face; she looks so cute sleeping.

-

A/N: Did some of you remember this book? I wrote this book literally 4 years ago. Old readers might still remember this.

I wanted to give y'all something new but I was thinking why not republish the first couple books I wrote.

I'll try to make this as Interesting as it was back in 2019.

-liaxoxo