32

BILLIE'S POV

As I step out of Vall's room, I quickly make my way towards the living room. Zoe and Drew look at me with guilt written all over their faces, while Ady and Dave remain engrossed in their phones.

"Hey guys, where's Evo?" I inquire.

"Oh hey, Bil. She's in the kitchen making tea. Where's Vall?" Ady responds.

"She's already asleep," I reply.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Ady asks.

"Yeah, sure," I agree, feeling nervous about what she wants to discuss. Perhaps she won't allow me to be with Evo again. My hands shake, and sweat beads form on my forehead. Yes, I'm nervous.

"Bil, don't be nervous. I'm not going to get angry about you coming back into Evo's life, so chill out," Ady reassures me.

Oh, that's kind of a relief...

"So now that you and Evo are back together, we don't want to see her cry again. Can you please love her and not make the same mistake again? If we're being honest, Bil, we didn't want you back in Evo's life. But we've seen how you've changed. I hope you've learned from your mistakes. We can't stand seeing Evo cry again," Ady expresses.

It's a bit sad that they didn't want me back in Evo's life, but it's okay. At least I'll have the chance to prove to them that I'm worthy of Evo.

"Yeah, I promise. I'm here to fix the mistakes I made five years ago," I assure them, and they all smile in response. I notice Zoe and Drew avoiding eye contact, looking down.

"Bil, can you please hear us out? We want to explain," Zoe says, tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah, I want to know why you hid this very important thing from me," I say in a stern voice.

"Bil, we're very sorry for hiding this from you. We wanted to tell you but were scared you'd hurt Evo like before. You never know how hard it was to see Evo crying in the bathroom every night. Even if she doesn't remember you, we can see her crying every night, and we can't let that happen again," Zoe explains tearfully. She has a valid point.

"Yeah, Bil! That's why we barely hang out with you because we fly to Canada every month to visit Evo. We're very sorry," Drew adds, also in tears.

I stare at them, not knowing what to do or say. I realize they're just protecting Evo, and I don't want to let my pride get in the way. I just want the love of my life back.

After a few seconds of silence, Evo walks towards me with tea in her hands.

"Hey, baby, here's your tea," she says, handing it to me. "Thank you," I mouth.

"Where's Vall?" she asks.

"She's sleeping."

Evo notices Zoe and Drew crying.

"Wait, what happened here? Why are you two crying?" Evo asks with concern in her voice.

"We're just making things right," Dave replies, looking at Evo.

"Can you please make things right? I don't want you to fight because of me," Evo says, looking at us.

"Here's the thing, Billie. We're so sorry for hiding this from you, but we did it for Evo. Please don't blame Drew and Zoe; it's all my fault because I'm the one who talked to Zoe not to tell you about Evo," Ady admits.

"It's no one's fault, okay? I love you all no matter what," Evo says.

"I guess it's because of me that our lives became this messy. I understand now why you hid Evo from me. I accept your apology. You did this to protect Evo, and I understand. I don't have the right to be mad at you because you did this for Evo and Vall. We're good now. I'll forgive you all," I say.

"Thank you, Bil," they say, smiling.

"Okay, group hug!" Evo suggests.

"Thank you for everything, guys. I love you all," Evo says.

"Wait, did you really forgive me for breaking Evo's heart?" I ask.

"Yeah, we forgive you, but please don't make the same mistake again," Ady says, smiling.

"Think before you decide!" Zoe adds.

"Thank you, everyone," I say, tears running down my eyes.

"Okay, okay, stop crying, y'all. We look like idiots," Dave jokes.

"So let's go to our room. We can hang out tomorrow. Let's give Billie and Evo their alone time. Maybe they can make another baby Vall," Ady jokes.

"Shut up, bozo," Evo playfully responds.

"Seriously, we can hang out tomorrow. We want this time for you two," Zoe says. They all exchange glances, seeming to have an unspoken understanding, and then they all head to their rooms without a word, leaving Evo and me in the living room.

"So I guess it's just us," Evo remarks.

"It's just us," I agree, kissing her lips.

"Let's go to my room," Evo suggests.

"Sure, babe," I respond.

Here's the revised version of the chapter with improved grammar and readability:

---

We make our way to her room, holding each other's hands.

This was the best feeling in the world, knowing that the love of my life is with me. I can't express my feelings right now.

When we reach her room, I quickly sit down on her bed.

"Let's take a shower, love. You can borrow my hoodie and shorts," she suggests.

"Yeah, sure. I can borrow your hoodie, but I'm okay with my boxers," I say, winking at her.

"If that's what you want, love, I'm down," she agrees.

We head to her shower and take a warm bath. She removes her shirt and shorts, leaving only her bra and panties.

Oh my gosh, she's so sexy. I stare at her for a good 60 seconds until she snaps her fingers in my face.

"Love, my eyes are up here," she says, snapping her fingers at me.

"I'm just admiring my baby mama," I joked.

"You're not funny, Eilish. Let's take our shower; we have to talk about something later," she says.

A few minutes later, we finish our bath and follow our skincare routine. I sit back down on her bed and gaze at her face. I can't resist looking at those perfect eyes and plump lips.

"What do you want to talk about, love?" I ask.

"It's about you, love."

"What about me?"

"Earlier in the restaurant, you were crying while we were eating. You said you'd tell me why. So why?" she asks.

"Ah, I don't know how to explain, but I'm jealous of Zoe and Drew," I admit.

"Why? You have me and Vall. You don't need to be jealous."

"Yeah, but I'm just jealous because my child is much closer to them. You know I'm the one who created that child, but it's hard for me to accept that we're not as close as Zoe and Drew," I say, starting to tear up.

"Oh, baby, don't cry. It takes a lot of time for Vall to be comfortable with other people, but if you bond with her more, she'll love you," she reassured me.

I smile in response. "Let's sleep; I'm so exhausted," she says.

"Yeah," I agree, kissing her lips.

I cuddle her until she falls asleep. She's so cute while sleeping, her lips are so plump, her breath smells wonderful, her cheeks are tinted with a pink blush. Gosh, why am I so lucky with this girl?

---
A/n:

More dramas coming in the next chapters! If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote.