03

Timeskip - A week later

-Evo's POV

My best friend is throwing a party to celebrate my engagement with Billie. It's an exclusive gathering, so no need to worry about paparazzi. It's been a week since Billie proposed, and it still feels unreal. Only Billie's family and some close friends know about our engagement.

Don't ask about my family; I don't have one. My parents died when I was six in a car accident. Maggie and Patrick (Billie's parents) took care of me, making me close to Finneas and Billie.

We keep our relationship private because I want to be known for my own achievements, not just as Billie's girlfriend. I aspire to create my own name in the cosmetics industry.

"Hey, baby, thank you for today. You make me the happiest girl in the world," I said, kissing her cheeks.

"I'd do anything for you, love," she replied, fidgeting her fingers nervously.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"It's nothing, babe. I'm just happy," she said, smiling to lighten the mood.

"How about we go straight to Ady's house? She's having a party for me, and I want to celebrate too."

"That's a good idea," she answered.

Author's Note: Ady is Evo's best friend.

-

-Billie's POV

As we reached Ady's house, Evo dragged me through the crowd to her friends.

"Hey, guys, we're here!" Evo shouted, hugging each of her friends.

"Yes, girl, finally! I thought you weren't coming anymore. You guys are an hour late," Ady said, getting Evo's attention.

"We wanted to crash your party," Evo chuckled.

"That's good. Have a seat," Ady said, patting the empty seat next to her.

We sat down and relaxed for a bit when suddenly, Dave came and dragged Ady and Evo with him.

"Hey, bitches!" Dave shouted.

"Hey, bitch, what's up?" Evo said.

"I'm good. By the way, I want to dance, and I want you and Ady to dance with me," Dave said, pointing his fingers towards them.

"Wait, I'll ask Billie," Evo said.

"No, babe, you don't need to ask. Just go; I trust him. Just don't mess with other bitches," I joked, earning a cute chuckle from her.

"Thank you," Evo said, pecking my lips.

"We don't want any cavities, so please stop being so sweet, and let's go," Dave said, rolling his eyes and dragging Ady and Evo to the dance floor.

It doesn't bother me that Evo's dancing with Dave because he's her best friend, and he's also gay—nothing to worry about.

Talking to some of Evo's friends, I decided to have a small shot to take my mind off proposing to Evo.

Time skip

-Evo's POV

We were out here dancing, and I don't know how many drinks I had, but I'm drunk as hell. I saw Ady and his boyfriend making out. Eww.

I gagged, walking back and giggling. I saw Billie sitting there with a drink in her left hand, scrolling through her phone.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I smiled and walked over to her. I sat on her lap.

"Hi, Billie," I said, squeezing her cheeks.

"Aw, Evo, are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm cheesy or butter. Ha ha ha ha," I said, fake laughing.

"You know, Billie, you look hot and cute today," I said.

"Um, thanks?" she said, more in a questioning way.

-

A/N: someone wants to make love lol