07

-Ady's POV

I saw a petite figure run past me. That's Evo crying. Damn, what's wrong with this girl?

I quickly followed behind her, and before I could pull her close to me, she locked the bathroom door.

"Hey, Evo, what's wrong?" I asked, hearing sniffles coming from her.

"Hey, Evo, it's Ady. If you have a problem, you can talk to me. I'm here to listen." I got no response again.

I ran back into my room to find the bathroom keys but tripped over Dave's body laying on the floor.

"What the heck," I mumbled.

"Hey, why are you in a hurry?" he asked.

"Evo is crying. I don't know what happened; she quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door," I explained.

"Why are you running, though?" he asked again.

"Are you dumb? I'm running because I wanted to get my bathroom keys so we can open the door," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, let's go, let's go," he said, helping me up. We quickly ran into the bathroom and opened the door

-

-Evo's POV

After I ran into the bathroom, I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I sat down in the corner and cried. I heard Ady's voice, but I ignored it and just continued to cry.

I felt the need to throw up. I immediately ran to the sink and let it all out. Once I was done, I sat on the ground and cried. What's happening to me?

After a few seconds, I couldn't hear Ady's voice anymore. I wanted to go back to her bedroom and explain everything, but I stumbled and fell to the ground.

-

-Ady's POV

When we opened the door, we saw Evo's body lying on the ground. She looks so pale.

"Oh my god, Evo," I panicked.

"Evo, wake up, please," Dave tried waking her. He quickly carried Evo into my room and put her body in my bed.

A few seconds later, Evo started to flutter her eyes open. She's awake now.

"What happened?" Evo asked, holding her head.

"You fell to the ground," I said as she stared at me blankly.

"You know we're here for you, right? Don't hesitate to tell us your problem, Evo," Dave said.

"I don't know; I just feel lonely and sad," she said, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Why? You have Billie," I said, giving her a little comfort.

"That's the thing. I don't feel her presence anymore. She doesn't text me; she doesn't spend time with me. She's always busy, and she didn't even help me to process our wedding," she said, tears streaming down her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Evo," I said.

"No, don't be sorry; it's not your fault," she said, sniffling.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Dave asked.

"I don't know; I didn't feel anything earlier. I feel numb," she said.

"Don't worry; it's going to be okay. Just wait until your wedding; maybe she's just busy," I said to comfort her; she just smiled.

"I want to go home now," she said.

"Okay, we can drive you home," I said, finding my car keys.

"No, I'm okay now, thank you. I can drive home. I need to stop at the nearest pharmacy to buy some medicine; my head and stomach are hurting me," she said.

"Okay, just be safe."

She quickly took her purse and her keys and continued to walk to her car. Dave and I kissed her forehead and waved our hands goodbye.

"Do you think Evo is okay?" Dave asked.

"I don't know; she seemed off. But I'm more worried about the thing between her and Billie," I said.

"I think Billie is just busy, you know, with the tour and stuff," he said.

"Maybe, but I'm worried about Evo," I said.

"I am too, but let's just give our support to her and be a good friend," Dave said as he smiled at me.