09

-Billie's POV

Waking up with Evo laying on top of me is one of the best things ever. She's so cute, but I can't stop myself from worrying about our wedding.

I wanted to help her manage the wedding, but there's something that's stopping me. She doesn't deserve this; my baby deserves better, and I know for a fact that isn't me.

Yesterday Evo asked if I wanted to visit our wedding venue. I declined her offer because I didn't want her to see me nervous.

My thoughts are cut off by Evo waking up from her sleep.

"Good morning, love," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning," she replied, kissing me back.

"I'm going out with my friends later," she said.

"Sure, I'll be in the studio," I replied.

"Are you ready for our wedding? That's in three days," she asked.

"Ah ye-ye-yeah," I lied as I stuttered and smiled nervously.

"Oh, are you nervous, Bil? Don't worry; I'm nervous too. But it's worth it because at the end of the day, I'm going to marry the love of my life," she said, a huge smile appearing on her beautiful face.

She made her way into the bathroom to take a shower and then back into the kitchen to make breakfast for us as I took a shower too.

After doing my makeup, I made my way into the kitchen and found Evo still cooking.

"Hey, babe," she said, pecking my lips.

"It smells so good, love. What are you cooking?" I asked.

"It's just some eggs, pancakes, and bacon," she said, smiling.

A/N:  BILLIE IS NOT VEGAN IN THIS BOOK.

"Oh, are you done?" I asked again.

"Nope, not yet. Why? Are you already hungry?"

"Yes, I'm very hungry."

"Just wait at the table," she said.

I quickly sat at the table and patiently waited for Evo.

Once Evo was done, she put my plate in front of me and kissed my forehead.

VIA INSTA

liked by Finneas, ArianaGrande, and 509,657 others

billieilish: thank you for breakfast, love @evolutionacosta

COMMENTS

FINNEAS: I want those too

billieeilish: shut up, bro; you can cook.

evolutionacostacosta: you're welcome, love.

@avocados: that's delicious.

BillietheAvocados: I want a girlfriend like evo

It'sDAVE: brooo, evo, I'm your best friend, but you never cook for me HAHA

evolutionacosta: shut up, I always cook for you, bozo.

It'sDAVE: yeahh yeah, I'm just joking HAHA

timeskip

After we finished eating, I waved goodbye to Evo and started doing the dishes. I don't have any plans for today, so cleaning the house is a good way to escape boredom.

-Evo's POV

When Billie said her goodbye, I made my way into the car and started driving to the clinic where I booked my appointment.

I lied to Billie that I'm going out with my friends. I want to surprise her about my pregnancy.

I arrive at the clinic wearing a hoodie and black jeans with matching sunglasses to cover up; you know paparazzi are everywhere.

I quickly ran into the clinic and made my way into the doctor's office.

My appointment is private, so I don't have to worry about interacting with other pregnant women.

"Well hello, Evo, I'm Dr. Dawn Lapuz, but you can call me Doc L.," she said. I smiled in response.

"Why did you book an appointment?" she asked.

"Yesterday, I was feeling nauseous, kept throwing up all day, and my head is hurting so bad," I said, and she nodded.

"Continue," she said.

"So I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and the results came out positive," I explained.

"Ok! In your case, you might be pregnant because of the pregnancy test result, but we're not sure yet unless you take a blood and urinary test today and wait for the result," Dr. L. said.

"So, do you want to take the tests?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Don't worry, Ms. Acosta; it will only take five minutes, and then we'll find out the results," she said, smiling.

timeskip

I'm done taking the blood and urinary test, so I'm just sitting here in the lobby waiting for the result.

"Evo Acosta? Doc L. wants to talk to you," the secretary said.

"Okay, I'll be right there," I said.

I made my way into her office.

"Evo, have a seat," she said.

"So the blood test result is done, and it says that you're pregnant 100%," she said.

"Oh my god! I'm having a baby," I responded as I felt my eyes water.

"You're 1 month pregnant, and that's equal to 3 weeks. You need to come back here when you're 7 weeks so we can ultrasound you and check your baby," she said.

"Thank you very much, doc," I said.

After my appointment, I drove back home. I decided not to tell everyone about my pregnancy and keep it a secret for myself for now. I'm going to let them know about my pregnancy on our wedding day, so that means double celebration.

I made my way back home and saw a sleeping Billie on the couch! So cute.

VIA INSTAGRAM

liked by FINNEAS, Harry Styles, and 75,560 others

evoacosta: My baby is sleeping, @Billieeilish

COMMENTS

FINNEAS: She's a heavy sleeper.

evoacosta: Yes, she is.

It'sAdy: She will kill you when she sees this, lmao.

evoacosta: You're right, haha.

Zoedanhoe: My best friend is sleeping, sleep tight, Billieeilish HAHA

avocados45: She's so cute.

Billieeilish: What the fuck! I'll kill you,

evoacosta: No, you can't.