22

Billie's POV

After discussing with my parents, they all agreed to stay here with me in Canada. We bought a house to have a place to stay for our future visits.

I can't stop thinking about Evo; her smile drives me crazy. I wonder how our life would be if I hadn't hurt her. My thoughts were interrupted by Finneas snapping in my face.

"Hey, what are you thinking, Bill? You're spacing out," he said.

"Nothing, it's just Evo," I replied.

"Don't worry, Bill, you can win the love of your life back. Why are you thinking about her, though?" he asked.

"I was thinking about what would have happened if I hadn't broken her heart. Maybe we'd be happy now, with a little Evo running around the house," I sighed, tearing up.

"Hey, don't cry, Bill. You're here to win her back. You can create new memories with her and make her happy again. You can have a kid with her in the future if you win her back," Finneas reassured, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, bro. I needed that," I said.

I decided to stay in bed for the rest of the day and write a song to pass the time. After a few hours, I texted Evo.

Billie's Phone View:

:Hey Evo, how are you?

:Who's this? Lol

:Oh sorry! I'm Billie, we met at the mall yesterday.

:Oh, I'm sorry. I'm good, though! What about you?

:I'm good too. Are you busy? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

:Like right now?

:It's up to you!

:Maybe we can hang out the day after tomorrow; I'm kinda busy right now. Lol

:No problem.

:Cool, I gotta go. See you soon.

:Bye, see you soon.

END OF CONVERSATION

"Yeah, I gotta see my baby again. I'm very excited right now," I shouted while jumping around the bed like a kid.

"What happened, Bill?" Finneas said, barging into my room.

"Evo wanted to hang out with me," I shouted.

"Whoa! Stop jumping; we get it," Claudia said, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just excited," I said.

"Okay, so can we see her too?" Finneas asked.

"If you want to see her, I don't mind," I said.

"Shut up, Fin. Let's just let Billie do his thing. After they hang out, I'm sure we can see her, but for now, give Billie time with the love of his life," Claudia said.

"Yeah, I get it. I just missed my other baby sister," Finneas said.

"Don't worry; I promise I'll bring her back to our family," I said. We all hugged and cried.

-

Evo's POV

We're preparing for my baby Vall's birthday tomorrow. Zoe and Drew are decorating, while Alex is helping me cook for the celebration.

After finishing our work, we sit on the couch and chat about random things. Vall is already asleep, ready for an early wake-up.

"Is the water wet?" Zoe asked while eating Taco Bell.

"Seriously, Zoe?" I laughed.

"What? I just wanted to know," Zoe said.

"Okay, we get it, Zoe. You don't need to prove you're dumb," Drew teased.

"I'm not dumb," Zoe said.

"Yes, you are," Drew was cut off by Dave and Ady barging in, yelling, "Wazzup, bitches!" I quickly shushed them, signaling Vall was asleep.

"Sorry," they whispered.

"You don't need to whisper," I said. They nodded, laughing.

"So, how are you guys?" Zoe asked.

"We're good, but we're also tired as heck," Ady said.

"I'm very excited for Vall's birthday tomorrow," Dave said.

"Yeah, me too. I can't believe she's turning three. Our baby is not a baby anymore," Ady pouted.

"Me neither, but let's just be happy. She's just three; it's far from the teenage stage," I said, laughing.

We continued chatting about random topics until my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Oops, someone's texting me," I said, cutting off our conversation.

Evo's Phone View

:Hey Evo, how are you?

:Who's this? Lol

:Oh sorry, I'm Billie. We met at the mall yesterday.

;Oh, I'm sorry. I'm good, though! What about you?

:I'm good too. Are you busy? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

:Like right now?

:It's up to you!

:Maybe we can hang out the day after tomorrow; I'm kinda busy right now. Lol

:No problem,

:Cool, I gotta go. See you soon.

;Bye, see you soon.

END OF CONVERSATION

"Who's texting you?" Ady asked.

"Oh, just a friend I met in the mall yesterday," I said.

"Are you sure it's just a friend? You're smiling from ear to ear. That doesn't look like a friend," Zoe teased.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said.

"I just want to tell you that it's not a problem for us if you date someone. Whoever you want to date, but be sure she's not breaking your heart. If that happens, we will break her bones," Ady said, making everyone laugh.

"I get it; thank you for taking care of me and Vall. You are the best," I said.

"But is that really just a friend?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, she is, but I have a crush on her, I think. She's just so beautiful. We met at the mall yesterday, and she wanted to hang out," I said.

"Yeah! Our best friend is having a date with someone," Drew teased.

"Oh, shut up, bozo. I'm sure she's not into me; she's much more beautiful than me," I said.

"What? Look at you, dumbass. You're the most beautiful girl in the world," Zoe said.

"If I'm not straight, maybe I'll kiss you right now, but too bad I'm straight as hell," Drew said.

"Shut up, guys, but thank you for supporting me," I said, hugging them all.

"That's what friends are for," Dave said.