18

BILLIE’S POV

It’s been eight months, but I haven’t heard about Evo. The tour is starting today, and I’m very excited – not just because I can perform in many countries, but because I want to find Evo.

I read an article that people saw Evo at the airport a week after our wedding, but they didn’t know where she went. I promised myself I wouldn’t date someone if it’s not Evo. If she already found someone, I guess I’ll say sorry, but if she’s also single, I will take her back.

Finneas and I are good now, but not as close as before. He talks to me about songs and the tour, and that’s it. He said he wants to talk to me, but every time he sees me, he remembers Evo being hurt.

Mom is helping me find Evo; she contacts everyone Evo knows, but we always get a “Sorry, we don’t know where she is” response.

Zoe and Drew have been distant lately, always out of the country. When I asked them where they were going, they said they were visiting an old friend, but I’m curious. They don’t have many friends except me and Evo.

I decided to call Drew.

“What’s up, Billie?”

“Oh, nothing. I just wanted to hang out with you and Zoe before I leave for the tour

“Sorry, we’re packing. We’ll be out of the country for this week, maybe the whole month

“Oh, I get it. Where are you going?"

“Just visiting some old friends; she needs our help for something"

“I didn’t know you and Zoe had friends in other countries"

"Yeah, we have some friends”

“Anyway, be safe”

“Let’s change the topic. What’s up with you, Bill?”

“You know, the tour is starting today, and I just miss Evo.”

“We miss her too.”

“Maybe if you see her or can contact her, please tell me. I miss her so much, and please tell her to answer my calls, and please don’t hide something from me, especially when it’s about Evo”

"Yeah, yeah”

“Thank you, Drew. It means a lot”

“Sorry, Bill, we gotta go. Our Uber is here. I’ll call you when I have time”

sighs “Okay"

I heard my mom calling my name from downstairs.

“Bill, please get ready. We only have 10 minutes before the Uber comes"

“Okay, Mom”

I grab my bag and my phone and make my way to Uber.
--

Evo's POV

Today is the day Zoe and Drew will visit us in Canada. I can say that I have four best friends now, very close to Drew and Zoe.

We’re at the dining table eating breakfast so Dave and Ady can go to work.

“I’m going to the airport today; Zoe and Drew will arrive today, staying for one week,” I said.

“That’s good, but Alex will be with you today. We won’t allow you to go to the airport by yourself,” Ady said.

“Sure, I don’t mind,” I said.

“Okay, so you can take the Rolls-Royce; we can take the Tesla,” Dave said. I just nod in response.