29

Evo's POV

"Let's head to the restaurant; my friends might be a bit late," I suggested.

"Yeah, sure. But whose car are we taking?" Billie asked, cradling Vall in her arms.

"We can take yours. I'll call my driver to pick up my car," I replied.

"Okay, let's go," Billie said, taking my hand.

We made our way to the car, with Billie opening the door for me and then passing Vall to me.

I could tell Vall was tired because she had played a lot today.

Billie settled into the driver's seat and started the car engine.

"Do you remember the way to the restaurant near our company building?" I asked.

"Yeah," she confirmed.

"It's right in front of that building," I reminded her.

"Got it, my love," she said with a smile.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. I gently patted Vall's shoulder to wake her up.

"Baby, we're here," I said softly. She whined but remained asleep. "Come on, wake up. We're meeting Mama's family," I coaxed, and she quickly opened her eyes.

"Okay, I'm up," she said in a cute voice.

Billie got out of the car, opened my door, and took Vall from me. She carried Vall into the restaurant while holding my hand.

"Good morning, ma'am. Do you have any reservations?" the waiter asked.

"Yes, it's under Evo Acosta," I replied.

"Okay, follow me, ma'am," the waiter instructed, leading us to our table.

Billie sat right next to me, holding Vall in her arms. Soon, Billie's phone started buzzing, and she furrowed her eyebrows while reading a text message.

"My family's here. I'm going to take Vall outside to introduce her to them. You can stay here, Mama. We'll be back," she said, kissing my cheeks.

"Okay, I'll wait here," I replied.

Billie's POV

I make my way to the restaurant door with Vall on my arms

"Mama who are we gonna meet?" Vall asked with a smile on her face.

"You'll meet my family sweety" I said kissing her cheeks

Soon enough I spoted a Ginger headed man walking towards my direction

"Hey bil" finneas said

"Hey Fin , hi mom ,hi dad, where's Claudia?" I asked

"She's in the car ,oh Their is she " fin said pointing to Claudia

"Who's this cute baby girl?"my mom Asked ,  Vall hide her head into my shoulder

"Oh sweetie introduce yourself " I said stroking Vall