35

Evo's POV

It's already 8 P.M. and I decided to take a bath first before waking up my two sleeping beauties. These two girls are something else...

As I scroll through my phone, I realize we only have 30 minutes before our reservation. I quickly do my hair and makeup, put on a black crop top and jeans, and I have to admit, I look hot as hell.

Sometimes, you need to appreciate yourself to remind yourself that you are worth it.

I step out of the dressing room and find Billie still sleeping.

"Love, you need to wake up. We only have 30 minutes before our reservation," I say, gently patting her shoulder.

"Hey love," she says, yawning. "Go take a shower. I'll wake up Vall and get her dressed," I reply.

"Yeah, but give me kisses first," she pouts.

"Why are you obsessed with kisses, huh?" I playfully ask.

"Hello? Do you remember I haven't kissed you for 5 years? So I'm going to take those three years now. Where are my kisses?" she says.

I give her a passionate kiss for a good 10 seconds.

"Thank you. Now go get our little princess," I say.

I make my way to Vall's room and find her still sleeping, just like mother, like daughter...

"Baby, wake up. We need to dress you up, or we'll be late for our dinner with your mama," I gently wake her up.

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles when she sees me.

"Hey mommy, where's mama?" she asks.

I'm happy she's already asking about her mom.

"She's taking a bath too. Don't worry, you'll see her later. Let's take a bath, yeah?" I say.

"Mommy, I can take my own bath. I'm a big girl," Vall insists.

"Sure, I'll be waiting here in your bed. I'll put your dress inside the cabinet right beside the shower," I say.

"Mommy, I don't want to wear a dress!" she protests.

"So what are you going to wear?" I ask.

"I want the hoodie that Auntie Ady bought me," she says.

"Okay, go take your shower. I'll find the hoodie and give it to you," I say.

"Thank you, Mommy. I love you," she says.

"Love you too."

I search Vall's suitcase for the hoodie she wants to wear.

"Where did I put that hoodie? I can't find it..." I mutter to myself.

Finally, I find it tucked under her T-shirts.

I knock on the bathroom door to give the hoodie to Vall.

Knockknockknock

"Come in, Mommy," she says. I can't believe this child is growing up so fast. She's only 5 years old, but she already knows so much.

That's because she has goofy aunties. She got her goofiness from Dave and Zoe, while Ady and Drew give her advice about life. Dave and Zoe teach her how to goof around.

I'm very thankful to have friends like them.

"Mommy, I'm done," she says, walking out of the bathroom completely dressed.

"Look at you, baby. You look cute," I say.

"By the way, why do you want to wear a hoodie and shorts?" I ask.

"I saw mama in her videos on YouTube. She always wears hoodies, and it looks good on her. I wanted to try Mama's style," she explains.

Oh gosh! She's only 5 years old, but she has the brain of an 18-year-old.

"Shall we go?" I ask, and she nods in response.

We make our way to our room, and when I open the door, I see Billie fixing her shoelaces.

Vall runs to her and hugs her tight.

"Hey mama, I missed you," Vall says.

"I missed you too, sweetie. By the way, you look cute in that hoodie," Billie says.

"I do?" Vall asks.

"Yeah, you're cute. I wear this because I saw you wearing this in one of your music videos," Vall explains.

"Oh, so you're trying to copy my style, huh?" Billie jokes. Vall pouts, thinking Billie is angry at her for copying her style. She runs away from Billie and comes to hug me, tears running down her face.

"Hey baby, don't cry. It's okay with me that you want my style. I'm actually really happy. Like mother, like daughter," Billie reassures her.

"So you're not mad at me?" Vall asks.

"I would never be mad at you. Come here, give me a kiss," Billie says, and Vall kisses her cheeks side by side.

"You too, come here, give me a kiss," Billie points at me.

I hold her face and give her a long, passionate kiss.

"Ew, gross," Vall says, making a disgusted face.

"I thought you loved it when we and Mama kissed," I say.

"Yeah, I love it when you guys kiss, but it's disgusting. Do you need to kiss for more than 5 seconds?" Vall asks.

Billie and I look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Vall asks, confused. "It's not even funny," she rolls her eyes.

"Hey, young lady, don't roll your eyes at me," I say.

"Okay, I won't. But why are you laughing?" she asks.

"You're just cute," Billie says.

"We need to go. We're already late," I say.

We make our way to the car, making sure the villa's door is closed.

A few minutes later, we arrive at the restaurant. Billie carries Vall in her arms, and our fingers are interwined...

The waiter opens the door for us to enter. We gladly walk into the restaurant and wait for another waiter to lead us to our table.

"Reservation for Ms. Acosta?" the waiter asks. She seems flirty, her eyes staring at me, and she quickly licks her lips.

"Yeah," I replied.

"This way, ma'am," she says, leading us to our table.