11

-Evo's POV

~THE WEDDING DAY

Can you believe that I'm going to marry the love of my life?

I woke up from my deep slumber and was greeted by two ocean eyes staring at me with sad looks.

"Hey babe! What happened? You look sad," I asked.

"I'm just - ahm happy," she said, but I know that something is bothering her. She quickly made her way out of the room.

What the heck?
-

time skip

-

"Are you ready, Evo?" Dave asked.

"Yes, I'm very ready," I said excitedly.

"This is going to be a great day, Evo... I can feel it," Ady said, earning a chuckle from me.

"Let's get your makeup done," the makeup artist said, cutting our conversation off as I nodded my head in response.

I sit on the couch and grab my purse to take my AirPods out. A big smile appeared on my face when I saw the pregnancy test wrapped around the tissue paper inside my bag. I'm excited for the double celebration later! I hope this goes as planned.

Some of the popular artists are invited, including Justin Bieber, of course, Beyonce, Katy Perry, and many more. We also invited Kylie Jenner along with the Kardashians. She's a friend of mine, she's been helping me with my cosmetic business too.

I'm having a good time with my company having her guide me with it.

After a few hours, my makeup is already done, and everything else is set up.

-

Billie's POV

I'm very nervous right now. Evo is in the other room doing her makeup, and I'm with my family doing our own business.

"Hey Baby... Are you ready?" My mom asked.

"Yeah," I lied. I'm not totally ready to have a married life after this day.

"Don't worry, Bill, it's going to be a good day," my dad said.

"Promise us one thing, Billie," my dad asks.

"Promise what, Dad?"

"That you'll always love Evo... Love her like how I love your mom. Everything's gonna be fine, baby," my dad said.

"I- I -pro- promised, Dad," I stuttered.

"You better be, Eilish...Evo is such a blessing in disguise for all of us," my mom said.

While I'm talking to my parents, Claudia and Finneas motion their fingers as if they were telling me to come to them.

"Are you okay, Bill?" Claudia asked.

"Yeah," I smiled nervously.

"It's going to be okay, Bill. Just please don't mess it up," Finneas joked. I nodded in response.

After a few minutes of talking to them, the door flew open, revealing our wedding planner.

"O'Connell family, be ready, the ceremony will start in 10 minutes," she said and closed the door. I can feel my hands shaking and sweating.

"Let's go," my dad said, dragging me out of the room.

-

time skip

-

I'm standing in the right corner of the church with Finneas by my side.

My mom and dad will walk down the aisle with Evo.

I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

The bridesmaids made their way towards me followed by the cute little flower girls.

The big church door flew open, revealing Evo with my parents.

"Can't help falling in love" started playing in the background

Evo looks so beautiful. She's so pretty; I don't deserve her. Guilt is starting to flow down my body. I can't even look straight into her eyes.

-
Evo's POV

The door flew open, revealing some of the greatest artists in the music industry along with some other famous people! I guess it's the perks of marrying a singer.

I turned my gaze into Billie, not making eye contact with me... What the heck is that?

Many photographers keep taking pictures. Flashes here, flashes there, and flashes everywhere.

Maggie and Patrick kissed mine and Billie's forehead. Billie is still not looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"There is nothing wrong," she said, forcing her lips to smile.

The bridesmaids help me as I made my way in front of the priest while Billie is holding my hands, still not looking at me.

"We're gathered here today to witness the Wedding of  EVO ACOSTA and BILLIE EILISH O'CONNEL," the priest said.

"Evo, repeat after me," he said.

"I, Evo Acosta."

"Take you, Billie Eilish O'Connell, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," the priest said.

"Take you, Billie Eilish O'Connell, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," I said and smiled.

"Billie, please repeat after me," the priest asked while Billie nodded, not showing any emotions...

"I, Billie Eilish O'Connell."

"Take you, Evo Acosta, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," the priest said.

"I-I take you, E-Evo Acosta, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," Billie said as the priest turned her head towards me.

"Now for the ring," the priest said.

"Evo, do you take Billie O'Connell to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, for sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer?" The priest asked.

"I do," I said smiling.

"Billie, do you take Evo Acosta to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, for sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer?" The priest asked Billie

"I-I can't,"

"Are you joking, right?" I asked.

"Evo, I can't. I'm sorry," she said, running out towards the church door while I stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

-

A/n: Oops!!! What happened there?