04

*

-Evo's POV:

I buried my face in her neck, whispering, "I'm horny, daddy," as she choked on her drink. "What's wrong, baby? Are you okay?" I asked, hitting her back.

"Y-yeah, Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" she asked, frowning.

"Aw, baby, do you not want me?" I inquired.

"Yes and no. No because we're at a party, and again no because your friends are over there. I don't want them to see how I fuck you and how you scream my name," she whispered the last part.

"Come with me," I said, getting off her lap but still holding her hands. We walked into my room at Ady's house (yes, I have a room in her house; we're best friends, right?) and I lay back on the bed, pulling her on top of me.

"Kiss me," I whispered, staring at her lips.

"A-Are you sure?" she asked.

"Stop stuttering, Billie. You stutter all the time," I said. "Sorry," she mumbled.

"Now, shut up and kiss me," I said, pulling her face as our lips touched. We began to make out, but then she started to trail kisses down my neck. I softly moaned as she started to suck on my sweet spot.

She kept kissing my neck as she unclipped my bra under my shirt. She stopped kissing my neck and pulled my shirt up, taking off my bra and throwing it somewhere on the floor. She started kissing around my chest and sucked on my right nipple. I played with her hair so she could relax.

"Are you sure you're ready?" she asked, pulling away from my nipple.

"Yes, more than anything else," I said. Her kisses started to trail down to my heat. She pushed my legs apart and started to rub my clit. I closed my eyes, softly moaning as her mouth made contact with my clit.

She sucked for a while, then pushed two fingers inside me, popping in and out. "Billie, I'm gonna cum," I said, pushing her head closer as she hit my G-spot.

"Don't stop, baby," I moaned as my juices started to flow out. She sucked a little more, cleaning me up. She sat up, taking off her clothes. She came closer as we started to make out again, her length touching my heat.

"Are you ready?" she said, breaking off the kiss.

"Yes," I whispered. She began to push her deep inside, wanting me to get used to her size. She pushed farther, and she started to thrust. My nails dug into my shoulder. She was so big, and I mean every letter. We began to make out as she continued to thrust in me. "Baby, I'm close," I said, closing my eyes.

"Me too, baby, you can cum," she said, moaning. After a few more thrusts, my juices started to flow everywhere. She continued to thrust in and out of me, chasing her release.

"Shit, I'm about to cum," she whispered, yelling as she continued to thrust. "Cum, baby," I whispered as she filled me up.

She flipped me up with my back against the bed, and she started to thrust in me again.

"Baby, I can't."

"Yes, you can take this dick, slut," she said, pounding harder.

"Daddy, please stop, it's too big," I said, feeling my eyes start to blur.

"Take this, baby, take daddy's dick," she slowed her thrust but went deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum again, daddy," I said.

"Not yet, baby," she said. "Beg for it."

"Please, daddy, let me cum," I said. "Cum," she said, continuing her strong thrust in me.

That's all I wanted to hear, and I felt my cum start to flow all over her dick as I felt her dick flinch inside me.

"Oh shit, I'm close, baby," Billie said while thrusting harder.

"Cum inside me, daddy," I said as I felt her cum explode. She stayed inside me for a couple of seconds, and I felt her whole dick in me.

She got me laying beside me we were both panting as she turned around and held my waist .

She walk to the bathroom and clean herself when she' finishes.  I stand up but fell on the ground.

I couldn't walk anymore

"Uhm Billie? Can you help me?"

"What happened baby" she asked

" I CAN'T WALK " I said

"Next time I'll buy a wheelchair "she said laughing as she guide me into the shower and help me clean up .

After cleaning ourselves she carried me into our bed

"goodnight baby sweet dreams "she said kissing my neck "night night " as I close my eyes.

------------------------------
A/N: this chapter is wtf! It's cringe af