08

Evo's POV

I made my way into my car and drove to the nearest pharmacy store.

"Hey," I asked the pharmacist.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. How can I help you?" The pharmacist replied.

"These past few weeks, I've been experiencing the need to throw up. Do you know any medicine that can help me get rid of it?" I inquired.

"You feel like you want to throw up? Am I hearing it right?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am, you heard it right," I confirmed.

"I think you don't need medicine; all you need is this," she said, giving me a small box.

I opened the box, and my eyes widened when I saw a pregnancy test inside.

Is she playing with me right now? I don't have time for her stupid game.

"Are you playing with me? This is a pregnancy test... I said I want medicine," I explained, trying not to lose my composure.

"I'm aware that it is a pregnancy test, ma'am. Every pregnant woman is experiencing what is going on with you right now, so you might want to try taking a test," she explained.

Yeah, she's right! I might be pregnant.

I paid for the pregnancy test and made my way back to my car as I drove myself home.

I opened the main door and noticed that Billie's not home. I managed to sneak myself inside the bathroom to take a pregnancy test.

"Oh my God! five minutes is so long," I mumbled to myself, waiting for the pregnancy test result.

After 5 minutes, the alarm started to ring.

Bzzz BZZ BZz.

"Finally," I sighed.

I flipped it over, but my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened my eyes.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

"Oh my God, I'm having a baby," I said to myself as I felt tears start to fall down my eyes.

I'm going to set an appointment with the ob-gyn tomorrow to make everything sure.

Once I'm done crying, I cleaned myself up and hid the pregnancy test.

I made my way to our bed and scrolled through Instagram for a couple of minutes before falling asleep.

After a few hours of sleeping, I heard my phone buzzing.

"Who the heck is calling me this late?" I mumbled to myself. "It's already 12," I added.

"Hey babe, are you still awake?" Billie asked.

"Um, no, I just woke up. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm here at the front door. I don't have my keys with me, so I can't enter the apartment," she said, laughing.

"Okay, geez, I'm going to open the door. Give me a sec," I said and hung up the phone. I made my way to the door to open it.

"I'm sorry for waking you up this late, mamas," she said, kissing my lips.

"That's not a problem, love. Let's go to bed?" I asked. She just nodded.

I dragged her to our room, into our bed, and lay next to her.

After a few minutes, I heard soft snores coming from my future wife. She looks so cute.