06

A month later

-Evo's POV

It's been a month since Billie proposed to me, and now I'm busy preparing for the wedding. I'm excited but nervous; I don't really know what to feel.

Many things have changed, including us going out into a public relationship. Yes, you've read it right, we're already out in public. We came out through Instagram live, and that's one of the happiest days of my life. The fans love us, and I couldn't be happier because of it.

Managing my own wedding is hard, but thanks to Zoe and Drew, they've been helping me a lot.

I'm happy that my wedding is finally happening in a week, but the hassle is real when your soon-to-be wife couldn't care less about helping you manage your own wedding. Billie's being difficult every time she tries to make so many excuses just to avoid being involved in the wedding planning.

She goes like, "I'm busy with a song, or maybe I'm tired, let me sleep." I get that she's busy, but she could have at least given some help to manage the wedding. It's not that hard, right? I tried talking to her about it, but she always changes the topic. Weird!

"Hey baby, do you want to see the wedding venue? It's so beautiful. Zoe and Drew helped me with it," I said, smiling, looking at my future wife sitting on the couch.

"Sorry, Evo, I'm busy today. Just call Claudia or my mom; I'm sure they want to come with you," she said, getting up from the couch.

"It's okay; I will just call Ady and Dave so I can hang out with them," I said. She nodded her head in response and continued to walk. What the heck was that?

(Incoming call)
Ady the Great

"Hello?" I said.

"What's up, Evo? You good?" she asked.

"I'm good. Where are you? I want to hang out with you and Dave," my voice cracked, forcing myself not to cry.

"I'm home alone. Do you want me to go there so we can hang out? You sounded off, Evo," she said.

"No, no, I'm okay. I'm just gonna get my keys and go there instead. Don't bother to come here; Billie's busy, I don't want to bother her. I'm just coming over," I responded.

"Sure, I will call Dave so we can hang out, and get your fat ass here," she said and laughed in response.

"Okay, see you later. I love you," I said.

"Bye, I love you."

I hung up the phone and quickly headed to Ady's house.

Time Skip

I arrived at Ady's house in what felt like a thousand hours. I didn't bother to knock; she gave me keys for a reason.

"Hey, bitch," she said.

"Hey," that's all I can manage to say.

"Hey, Evo, what's wrong? Talk to me, please," she pleaded.

"I'll talk to you later; I promise," I said, smiling.

"We'll wait for Dave then; he's on his way here. I told him to buy something to eat at Taco Bell," she said.

"You know me so well, huh?" I questioned.

"Very well, that's what friends are for. By the way, let's go to my room; let's watch some movies," she said.

We ran to her room, and I quickly sat down while she opened Netflix to find a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" she asked.

"I don't know; just pick whatever you want," I said.

She nodded her head and quickly turned on the movie; by the way, the movie we're watching is WHAT HAPPENED TO MONDAY (watch it, guys, it's a good movie).

After 15 minutes of waiting, Dave finally arrived; he brought so much food. I wonder how we can eat all of this.

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHES!" Dave shouted from the door. We just laughed at him and continued to watch.

"Do you not want to help me?" he asked jokingly, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, sorry, we're coming," Ady said.

"Faster, guys; it's heavy, duh!" he said.

Time Skip

After an hour or two, the movie ended. I took my phone from the nightstand and checked it; I've got no notification from Billie.

Wow! No notification... great.

I ran past Ady when I felt tears about to flow from my eyes. My emotions have been a challenge since last week... I hate this.