🐠 chapter: 63

A few weeks had passed. The two had calmed down from their sadness and were just moving on now.  They did wonder how it would have been of their baby was still alive, but they wont know because it wasnt.

"Taelove dinner is ready" Jungkook said standing in front of the huge fishtank on the basement floor.

"okay im coming" taehyung swam to the glass looking at Jungkook before getting out of the water. It was almost the same as sea water so he didnt have to go to the sea that often anymore. He can just swim in here ever few days a bit and he will be fine for a long time.

"what did you make?"

"i made pasta" the raven said. His hair had gotten longer over the time. He havent cut it yet it could be put into a bun at the top. Taehyung loved the hairstyle. It made jungkook look even more handsome.

"i like that. Cant wait" taehyung smiled. When his legs were back he quickly got dressed in a comfy pajama.
"what time do you have to work?"

"after dinner, but you can come along if you want?" jungkook suggested. The merman nodded with a smile. He always enjoyed watching jungkook work. Just getting to drool over his land human for free.
"well enjoy" jungkook chuckled as they sat at the dining table.

-

"yes! Just like that." hoseok said and snapped a photo. "wait, Jin!"

"yea?" seokjin said looking up from the laptop. He was checking the photos with a other person.

"make his eye shadow a bit darker. It will look more fierce" hoseok said. He already had the full image in his head what he wanted. He clapped when seokjin did what he asked and jungkook looked perfect for the job.

"thats wjat i need! Okay, lets get back to it. Just do what you just did" he said to jungkook. The raven nodded and got back to what he was doing. Giving the designer good poses and expressions.

Taehyung watched the human with heart eyes from his stool on the side

"Kookieee~" he samg softly to not startle anyone. Jungkook glanced at taehyung quickly so the boy knw he heard him.
"you're handsome" the merman said and at that jungkook had to smile losing his focus. 

"thats cute" seokjin said with a grin looking between jungkook and taehyung.

"okay i think we got it" Hoseok said. Now the model lost his fucus he didnt want to spend more time getting picures and waiting for jungkook to focus again. But hoseok was sure that he must have gotten some good photos.

Jungkook was free to leave the set and burried to taehyung and cupping the boy's cheeks. He gave the merman a kiss on the lips before walking off to the dressing rooms followed by Seokjin.

"you two are the absolute cutest, my heart feels it" Hoseok said dramatically taehyung blused and just swayed his legs over the edge of the stool.

"Tae im ready, lets go"

"you're fast today" hoseok chuckled at the raven.

"i have reasons, now come its almost time" jungkook had planned to lunch together at Yoongi's again. Jimin had made new dessert dishes on the menu that they would like to try.

"im coming" taehyung hopped pf the stool and walked to jungkook grabbing his hand.

"bye!" Seokjin and hoseok said before they left.

-

"Jiminie!" taehyung said while they sat at the table. He noticed that the blonde behind the counter had heard him as he dropped the towel and went to their table.

"yes?"

"give us one of each dessert you made" jungkook said.

"all five?"

"yes"

"alright, let me know what you think of them whem you are done okay?"

"we will!" taehyung smiled.

"i will get them for you" jimin walked away and returned shortly with five plates with each a different dessert.
"enjoy!" he then went to a new customer.

"i like this one" taehyung said while eating the rasberry flavoured dessert.

"tae.."

"try this on-ah yes?" taehyung looked up hearing the human's voice was kinda serious.

"i have been thinking"

"about what?"

"we both wanted the baby. And we miss them a lot" jungkook started. Taehyungs smile faded and he put down the fork.
"maybe you want to....Try again?"

"try again?"

"make a baby" jungkook looked up hopeful.

"i-i would love to, i want a baby. I want a family" taehyung said softly and held jungkooks hand as he teared up.

Jungkook smiled and stood up walking to taehyungs side to hug him. "this time we will get the family we want.

---

We finally getting the baby bean?
👁️👃🏻👁️

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!