🐟 chapter: 64 (m)

Taehyung and Jungkook went home right after finishing their food and give their review to Jimin. Jungkook had held Taehyungs hand all the way home. Both were ready for this moment, they wanted it. They want to try again, and this time it will be right.

Jungkook watched taehyung undress in their bedroom. He himself had already took off his clothes.

"d-dont stare so much" taehyung said sotly. He wasnt that uncomfortable about his body bit it was making him feel shy if Jungkook kept staring like that.

The raven chuckled and lifted the boy up in his strong arms, walking to the bed and gently place him on the soft mattress.

"be gentle please, i-i want to cherish this moment" taehyung said with a slight blush. He wanted to remember this moment they will make love which hopefully will end up giving them the family they both want.

"i will Sweetheart" jungkook said and kissed the boy. Taehyung wrapped his arms and legs around the raven and tilted his head kissing back. When he first came to these waters he never expected his life to turn like this, he never expected to fall for a land Human.

But here he was, so much in love with this handsome model and caring man.

"i love you" he said when they parted. Jungkook smiled warmly at the merman and kissed the boy's neck.

"i love you too" he replied between making a hickey. Their hips rubbed against eachother making taehyung shiver and squeeze his legs tighter around jungkook's wait.

"k-kook"

"i know love" jungkook said and leaned away he pulled down his boxers and taehyung's. He used the lube to coat one hand slippery. The merman looked at him with almost letterly heart eyes and smiled when jungkook came closer again.
"now, let us make a baby out of our love"

Taehyung chuckled and kissed the human. Feeling the raven's hand move down over his belly and over his member towards his ass. He shivered at the soft touches, he had gotten sensitive. "a-ah~" he felt two fingers slowly being pushed inside. His hands gripped Jungkooks shoulders.

"its been a while..." jungkook said as he moved his fingers around. He felt that taehyung had gotten tighter after last time.

"s-sorry" taehyung said trying to relax more.

"dont apologize, there is no need for that Tae" jungkook said while adding a third. He made sure the boy had loosened up enough before removing his fingers from the now slippery hole. He used the left over lube to rub his member.

Taehyung looked down as the raven pulled his hips closer. He spread his legs more apart to give the human better acces. His belly was tingling with excitement when he felt jungkook's member poke against his entrance. But the feeling when jungkook entered hin was even better. He threw his head back and gripped the pillow under his head biting his lip.

"fuck Tae..." jungkook groaned feeling the hot walls around his hard member. It was great to be doing this again. When he was halfway inside he bend himself over taehyung to hold him while he pushed the other half. One hand caressing taehyungs head to comfort him.

"it hurts, but im okay. I love you" taehyung said softly. He didnt mind the pain.

"i will wait a bit. i love you too"

And thats what he did. He gave taehyung a minute or two before he started moving. The boy under him held his breath at first but it slowly started to change to short breaths and time to time a moan slipped past his soft beautiful lips.

"i promise i will protect you better. You dont need to worry, i will be better" jungkook said.

"its okay Jungkook-ah" taehyung replied but when he felt jungkook speed up his speed he had to moan.

Jungkook havent stopped blaming himself for taehyung getting hurt, he never wanted it to happen. He should have known that man was up to something, he should have done something sooner. But its in the past, he will try to stop thinking about it

Taehyung held Jungkooks arms that were placed next to his head. His legs next to Jungkooks hips. Feeling the human thrust in and out of him.
The moment was nearing and they both could feel it, it was time.

"be forver at my side...Please" Jungkook said as he grabbed taehyungs hip with one hand.

"i will, i dont even want to leave you" taehyung whispered back and moaned while arching his back. His member wetting his stomach, coming untouched.
Jungkook groaned and pushed inside with a last thrust burrying his member deep inside of the merman.

"i love you jungkook, i love you" taehyung couldnt help but say it again. He couldnt stop confessing.

"i know, i love you too." jungkook chuckled as they laid there on the bed. He waited a few seconds and then slowly thrusted in a few times making sure the seeds wont be spilled before pulling out.

"we will get our baby, healthy and happy" jungkook said and laid down next to taehyung taking the boy into his arms.

"thank you"

---

I felt a bit soft writing this smut. There is so much love. Im jealous damn. Sadly its just a fantasy and not how a real life romace works 🤡 it would be nice if it was tho...

Annyway i have school again from monday :/
Updates may slow down after that but i will do my best to update as much and fast i can!

Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!
🐯🐬🐰