🐟 chapter 29

"yesterday you were smiling too much, and now you look all grumpy" Jin said standing next to hoseok when they made the photos. Hoseok had a large amount of clothes he wanted to try with jungkook as model.

"okay" jungkook said and changed position for a few new shots.

(i had this amazing gif

(i had this amazing gif. But wattpad is being an ass and doenst allow bigger than 3mb gif.......)

"didnt you visit your special someone yesterday? Jin asked.

"you mean Taehyung?" Hoseok chuckled.

"taehyung, that kind boy of before?"

"yes him not shut up" jungkook said amd rolled his eyes.

"you are so moody today, damn" jin complained and crossed his arms glaring at the younger.

"i know" jungkook sighed. Meanwhile hoseom was just enjoying the two talking as he tried to get some good shots which wasnt happening since jungkook kept talking or looking annoyed.

"jungkook and jin, now lets focus and let me get my photo" hoseok said shutting the two up.

"whate-"

"ah, there you are" the three turned their heads to the door seeing a familiar blonde walk inside. It was Jimin.

But not only Jimin....

"Tae?!" jungkooks eyes widen when he saw the boy walk inside after jimin his soft blue hair couldnt be missed.

"hello Kookie" Taehyung said and rushed with fast steps to jungkook.

"what, what are you doing here?" jungkook was beyond confused. The last thing he expected was for the merman to appear like that.

"i missed you so i went to your house and dressed up pretty like you, then i called Jimin"

"how did you call him?" jungkook asked. He didnt even learned taehyung how a phone worked.

"your house phone had a button called 'jimin and yoongi' so i pressed it" taehyung shrugged.

"ah...Right, i forgot i had that" jungkook had a house phone with a few numbers. But he never used that anymore. 

"i wanted to know where you worked, i wanted to see you"

"well i appreciate it,  it please dont do that again. Its dangerous"

"im 19"

"you know what im talking about"  jungkook lifted a brow.

Taehyung pouted but nodded.

"i see, its cute" jin commented.

"i knew it from the start, im a genius" hoseok said getting a glare from Jungkook.