🐠 chapter: 43

The next day the couple woke up very late. The sun was already burning high in the sky and lighting up the bedroom. But the two had slept through it all. Only now the Human decided to open his eyes. He had to get used to the bright light and frowned as he shut his eyes again.

He felt a weight on his arm and looked to his side. His eyes being blessed again by taehyung sleeping on his arm peacefully. He remembered thst the merman had fallen asleep in the bathtub yesterday, jungkook had dried him and carried the boy to the bed.

He smiled and turned on his side to look at him. Taking in the beauty who he could call his boyfriend. Jungkook smiled and gently placed his hand on taehyungs cheek caressing the soft skin.

"tae~" he sang softly and leaned forward to peck his forehead, nose and then his lips. "petal, wake up~"

Taehyung took a deep breath and slowly his eyes fluttered open looking at Jungkook's dark ones. He smiled seeing the kind and handome human. He scooted closer and took place in his strong arms against jungkooks chest.

"ahw baby" jungkook said he thought that he would just letterly melt away. The feelings he felt with taehyung were just overwhelming.

They stayed like that for a long time untill they both had woken up completely. Ready to start the day that was already halfway done. Taehyung sat up and scunched his nose frowning.

"aish, it hurts" he said and fell back placing a hand on his ass.

"wha-oh right" jungkook chuckled already getting what the boy meant.

"is it my legs, do i need the sea. Why does it hurt?!"

"its normal after what we did"

"i dont like this feeling"

"i know, but it will pass."

"kookie?" taehyung wanted to ask something. He didnt understand.

"yes?"

"what was it exactly what we did yesterday?"

"well....We humans call it sex. Or more fancy, make love." jungkook searched for the right words to say. "its what two persons do when they really love eachother." he knew that there were alsp people who just did it because they liked it and others. But to explain it it was best to keep it at this for the boy for now.

"i really liked it, please let me feel it again sometime"

"definetly" Jungkook smirked already liking the idea of that.

Besides his perverted thoughts he was appreciating how honest taehyung always was. He always let him know how he was feeling. It made jungkook confident and aware that something he was doing was good.

"shall i bake some french toast to make you feel better?" jungkook suggested seeing taehyung pout. The merman looked up.

"whats that?"

"you'll love it, trust me"

"then i want that"

"great! Lets get dressed then" the raven sat up and got dressed himself then taehyung. When they were done with their things he had carried the boy downstairs and placed him on the seat at the kitchen island.

"so you want to have one bowl with egg, just soak the bread in it nicely before you place it in the pan" jungkook was explaining what he was doing whilw taehyung watched him.

"see im baking it on both sides. And done!" he put the bread on taehyungs plate and gave him the sugar putting a not too much amount over the bread. "try it"

The boy cut a square from the corner and at it. Chewing slightly the sweet bread. He hummed and nodded. "its good!"

"great, then i will make more. You can eat that one" jungkook went back to the pan and baked about 6 more deviding it in 3 pieces each.

While they were eating taehyung thought of something.

"Kookie?"

"yes"

"can we go to this?" taehyung pulled a magazine that was laying on the table to him and flipped open through the pages. It didnt take long for him to find the image with a huge ferrisweer and lights.

"ah, well. Yes but i will have to see when it is here again"

"oh..." taehyung looked at the image. He thought it looked very interesting.

"but i will definetly take you there some day. I promise"

"yay, i would like that. I want to go in there like they do" he pointed to the people inside the ferris cart.

"oh also, i have a meeting at work today, you can come with me and we will go eat dinner at Yoongi's after"

"oh yes! then i can see Jiminie again" taehyung said looking happy.

"jiminie?" jungkook lifted a brow. "did i miss something?"

"jimin is my friend!"

"ah, like that okay" jungkook mentally slapped himself for getting jealous so easy. He knew very well that he was getting jealous of that.

"mhm, it was delicious thank you." taehyung finished his breakfast or more like lunch. "we dont have things like this in the sea, im starting to like it here more than there"

"its just different"

"that too..." taehyung sighed a bit. He missed how thingd were when he was little. Just living simple with his family and friend. Now he was bigger and here, there was so much he didnt know yet. He lost his parents a long tine ago, he was younger then. He was already 19 now.

He was too young to realise where he was, which oart of the sea his home was. He now still didnt know, he never found his way back home.

Were they still alive? Did they look for him? Do they miss him?

Those were questions the young merman had in his head.

---

Its strange how a old friend that liked me a few years ago, im now slowly getting a crush on...........................

Why does it have to be like this lmao, feelings are weird.

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼