🐠 chapter: 61

The two had rushed to the hospital. Taehyung whining all the way there next to the raven in the car. Jungkook was beyond worried, he didnt know what was happening. He just let the boy go with Namjoon and had to wait here. He paced around unable to calm down, the image of taehyungs pleading eyes when he left with namjoon were in his mind.

"Tae baby..." jungkook whispered and finnaly say down with a heavy sigh. Thinking about possibilities and worry wont help anything.
He was about to grab his phone when Namjoon walked up to him.
"Joon!" he said and jumped back on his feet.

"hey"

"how is he?"

"well-"

"what is wrong with him?"

"dont interrupt me Kook" Namjoon said crossing his arms at his brother.
"well, there is some news..But i want to tell you two together. I came to get you"

"is he alright?"

"he will be fine, i gave him some medication for the pain so i can tell what is going on." namjoon said while they walked to a room. Inside he saw taehyung wipe his eyes and look at him.

"hey..." jungkook said giving taehyung a little smile. The boy grabbed jungkooks hand seeking comfort in the little touch.

"so, i have sadly bad news for you" namjoon started. Immediately the couple's eyes went to him. "the baby that is growing sadly has died.."

The silence that fell was painful and heavy. Taehyungs heart sank and it felt like it got crushed.

"wait....what?" Jungkook frowned. "i dont get it, why? How?"

"i found traces of a overdosis of a drug, it highly damaged the growth of the baby and it killed it... I am very sorry" Namjoon said and looked at them sadly, it hurted him as well to tell his brother and friend this news.

Taehyung heard the words but it soinded so unreal. He placed a hand on his tummy to feel anything. But there was nothing. The shock hit him hard and he passed out.

"Tae?" jungkook patted the boys shoulder.

"we have to remove it as soon as possible to avoid any infection to taehyungs body."

"do what you need t-to do" jungkook said keeping himself big for taehyung
He carried his boyfriend after namjoon towards the operation room. Luckily. Then leaving the boy there.

-

He doesnt know how long it hase been because he had fallen asleep in the chair. He was woken up by someone shaking his shoulder

"kook wake up"

The raven hummed and slowly opened his eyes blinking, the sharp lights of the hospital burned his eyes.

"what...Huh?"

"you're in the hospital still, i have news" namjoon said noticing jungkooks confusion. But soon enougg he saw that his brother remembered what was going on, seeing how his face changed to a sad one.

"what...news?"

"the removal was susccesful and he is fine, there are no infections or anything left that can damage him. He is free to leave"

"that soon?"

"its been a couple hours. You were sleeping and so was he, he will wake up any moment" namjoon said. It was already nighttime.

"i see...."

"i will get him for you" namjoon said and turned around to leave.

"Joon"

"yes?" the doctor halted.

"t-thank you"

"no problem" namjoon smiled and then left to get his brothers boyfriend.

Jungkook waited a few minuted and then finnaly there was he. Taehyung walked half dressed. He held his shoes in his hand also his jacket. His face had no sign of happiness.

Jungkook opened his arms and taehyung walked into jungkook hugging him.

"take care, i will come visit after a few days" namjoon said. "have a good night"

Jungkook gave namjoon a nod then turned back to taehyung. "lets go home"

-

The two were back home after a painfully silent drive. Now sitting in bed. Jungkook laid down staring at the ceiling. Taehyung sat leaning against the wall

"its.....Dead....Its gone" taehyung mumbled and looked at his tummy. He placed a hand on it trying to sense something. There was something, but he didnt feel it anymore. There sprung tears in his eyes. "m-my baby"

"tae.."

"they killed it...." taehyung said remembering when those men said to 'get rid of it' and injected something. Taehyung felt weird after that but he didnt know what it was. "they KILLED MY BABY!" the boy started sobbing and kicked his legs.

"tae, calm down.." jungkook said, he felt heart broken to see taehyung like this. He quickly sat up and pulled the boy into his arms.

"no!" taehyung shouted. "its gone, m-my baby.. Our baby....Why!?"

"i dont know love, i dont know" jungkook said and gently stroked taehyungs hair.

"i w-wanted a family....Why cant i h-have a f-family?"

Jungkook didnt respond but let taehyung talk while he just held the boy supporting him. He will be strong now for taehyung so he got someone to cry on. It took a long time untill taehyung passed out being exhausted from crying.
Jungkook had laid them both down and silently cried at taehyung side while he held his boyfriend in his arms.

---

Lmao yall thought-
No im just joking, me myself almost cried writing this. But trust me with this, i have a lot of things still ready for this story🐡

Thank you for reading, let me all give you a hug and a tissue in case you got sad.... And i hope to see you in the next chapters as well.🐤

🌼🌼🌼