🐟 chapter 31

The two were sitting in a park together. It was a nice warm day so they sat on the grass. There was a family next to them with two kids playing and blowing up their baby pool. jungkook had taken off his jacket placing it next to him. It was too hot for it.

"i really want to show you my home too" taehyung said with a pout. "but i know you cant come, you cant live in water"

"i would love to see it, but sadly you're right. Nature doesnt allow me to go" jungkook said he placed his hand on taehyung and held it gently. "but you can tell me about it?"

"ah, yes!" taehyung smiled and began talking. "there is this huge coal reef, with pretty colors and many fishies. I live between them in a old temple"

"its build from sunken stones from a old city and wood from boats. Its not big like your home but its nice, it protects us from sharks. I didnt stay there often. I usually went out with my father and play with jellyfish or turtles" while taehyung was talking jungkook looked at him with such warm eyes. He was once again reminded that he will do everything for this boy. Merman or not, either way he was beautiful, precious, gentle, kind, adorable. He needed to be protected.
"so yea...That's basically all. We dont have much, but the coral is nice"

"it sounds great, Tae" jungkook smiled. "so, do you want to add decor or things to the aquarium you will get?"

"can i choose!?"

"of course, add whatever you like."

"oh i want coral, nice stone and uhmm..-oh! Plants lot of plants"

"you wil get it all, we can search for things together if you like? For colors or whatever"

"yes yes!"

The two smiled and enjoyed the warm sun on their skin. Taehyung didnt feel the sun like this when he was deep underwater. He liked this a lot, it was warm.
He was startled by the kid running past him while screaming at his brother for pushing hin.

"are all human kids like that?" he asked jungkook.

"no, it depends on the situation and the kid. Some are angels some not" the raven chuckled. He always wanted to have a family one say. But the future didnt have that for him as he was gay and not straight.
It took him a while to realise and accept that. Because he had always been told to fall in love with a girl. Yet here he was with the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

Finnally someone to hopefully have a relationship with one day, he really wanted to have something real and lasting. No hookups, just real love.

"so you wa-"

The kids ran back holding their bucket which they used to fil their little pool. But the angry brother pushed the older angrily making him trip and fall over.

*splash*

The water came all over the blue haired boy sitting on the grass.

"Ah!" taehyung yelped and panicked. The big Amount of water soaked his clothes... and he turned.

"shit" jungkook quickly grabbed his jacket and threw it over taehyungs tail who pulled it up close agains him to hide it.

One kid looked at him frozen. He could see the bottom part of the tail on the grass. "is that a mermaid?!" he shouted and pointed his finger.

"no, go swim" jungkook said stern giving the kid a cold glare. The boy looked scared and ran away to his parents.

"kookie, i dont like this, im scared" taehyung said trying to hide himself in jungkooks arms. He felt exposed and threatened by the humans here. No one should know he was a merman. They were creatures that shouldn't be revealed to the world.

"lets go home, no one will see. Dont worry" jungkook said. He used part of his shirt to get taehyung dry quickly. Luckily it worked fast and his legs came back. He gave taehyung his jacket to tie around his waist and lifted him up.

While he stood up he made eye contact with someone that stood under the nearby tree. The man wore a suit and held a walking stick, but he wasnt old. Strange figure..

Jungkook frowned a bit but turned around and quickly made his way out of the park to his car.

-

"im sorry i caused trouble" taehyung said as he sat on jungkooks couch wrapped in a blanket.

"its okay" jungkook said and patted the boy's head.

"can i get another kiss?" the merman asked looking up. Jungkook smiled and leaned closer. He felt taehyungs warm soft hands cup his cheeks then he kissed him.

It was a long kiss, both enjoyed it a bit too much. Jungkook tilted his head and moved closer. Taehyungs arm went around jungkooks neck.
The raven moved his hand over taehyungs leg to his hip. His fingers went under his shirt but when he felt the warm skin under his palm he pulled away and retracted his hands.

"i will get some snacks" he said and stood up. "dont you fucking dare jeon jungkook" He cursed himself while walking to the kitchen. "not yet, its not the time" he sighed and grabbed a sack chips. He liked the kiss, but almost got a bit...Carried away

---

Just some things here and there in this chapter. Thank you for reading again, see you in the next update!

🐋🐳🐋