🐟 chapter 52

Pain

Thats in one word what the little merman felt when he woke up. He felt a stinging pain in his side. The boy groaned and turned, noticing he was in water he slowly opened his eyes. Looking at his side he saw a stitched up wound, it was fresh but not bleeing. Taehyung looked around him. He never saw this place before. It wasnt the sea...He could see a room a bit further away from him. The space he was in was boring, just clear water and one rock that he was resting on Moving his hands around he felt glass in front of him. He frowned and moved closer to the glass pressing his face against it to see into the room behind the glass.

There were on the wall book shelves and in front of him was a desk with a big chair. Between the book shelves was a two door entrance/exit.

Where was he?

"so you woke up" a voice said. Taehyung looked around and saw a man standing there closely to the glass. His lips in a grin.

"w-why am i here?" taehyung asked. He immediately reconised the man of before, his feelings were right he should have been more scared of the man.

"ah, well. A merman looks good in my interior doesnt it?"

So this is his house..

"hm now if you will smile for the camera" the man chuckled and raised his hand. A sharp flash was seen the merman covered his eyes with a uncomfortable frown. The flash hurted his eyes.

"hmm nice" the man chuckled and turned around. "now be a good fish and act pretty"

Then the man left. Taehyung slumped down over the rock and sighed. He didnt want to be here. He was scared.

-

Jungkook was frustrated. He walked around in his house, he couldnt calm down. He was worried for taehyung. Where did he go? Was he alone? Will he be safe? Jungkook wanted to explain things. He made a mistake, he realised after that that move was bad and Taehyung would take it the wrong way.

He just hoped the boy would return soon.

*ping*

Jungkook grabbed his phone with a sigh expecting it to be Hoseok or Namjoon. But it was neither of those two. It was a new number. He frowned and opened it.

-Unsaved number-:
Seems i have a new tasty fish,
*view image*

*view image*

Jeon:
Who are you?

Jungkook downloaded the images and opened them. His heart sank when he saw them.

The first was one of a bundle of nets and a long arrow like thing sticking out. He noticed the blue color tangled in the net and zoomed in. Thats when he saw it, it was Taehyung. No!
He saw that the wooden deck below the captured merman had a red area. Taehyung was hurt.

The second was a image of the merman in a large aquarium. Laying on a rock.

Jeon:
What did you do!?

-unsaved number-:
Just capturing fish

Jeon:
Give him back right now

-unsaved number-:
No, he is mine now.

Jeon:
He isnt fucking yours. You cant just own someone.

-unsaved number-:
He is just a fish, of course i can.

Jeon:
Who are you?

-unsaved number-:
Meet me at ****** 6pm

Jeon:
Fine, but cant say i wont kill you.

-unknown number-:
Whatever you say kid

Jungkook was pissed. Everything the man said and did so far was enough to make jungkook have a deep hatred to the man. He will not just let this slip. He will get that man and he will hurt him, more that he hurted HIS boyfriend. HIS love.

Jungkook angrily opened his contacts and pressed Hoseoks number.

"hey Kook!" hoseoks voice was heard.

"i need your help"

-

*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*

Taehyung slowly woke up from his sleep hearing someone tap the glass. Well more like slap the glass, it was loud. Giving the uncomfortable vibrations through the water.

He looked up winching in pain when he moved his waist. He saw the man haf returned.

"i brought dinner" the man said and the something was dropped in the water. Floating down on the rock. Taehyung yelped and moved away. They were dead fish.

No fishie!

He looked at it with a sad expression. It hurted him to see dead fish. He was also part fish they felt like friends, like one of his kind.

"enjoy" the man laughed and walked away.
Taehyung frowned and moved to a different spot away from the dead fish. He doesnt want to see it. And he will definetly not eat it, he would rather starve than eat fish.

Jungkook....

He regretted running away. If he stayed would he be fine? He didnt know but he did regret running. But still the thought of jungkook hurted his feelings. He felt betrayed by the human.
But still he couldnt just shove away his own feelings. He loved Jungkook more than anything, even now.

---

I really have to pay attention with every food that tae doesnt eat fish. Lol its kinda hard.

Thank you reading, see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼