🐟 chapter 3

Beautiful

That was the first thing that came to Jungkooks mind as he looked at the merman in front of him. Absolutely beautiful

He looked at the boy that was studying him curiously with his big blue eyes.

When Jungkook moved he flinched and shifted on his arms ready to lower himself back in the sea.

"don't be afraid. I just want to come closer. Look i don't mean any harm" jungkook raised his hands showing they were empty.

The boy let him come closer and jungkook reached out. The merman looked scared but stayed still. He kind of froze in place.

And then Jungkook gently touched his arm. Feeling the cold arm. It warmed up quickly. Like it was changing to the surrounding.

"do you have a name?" jungkook asked as he retreated his arm and sat cross legged in front of the merman.

"Taehyung...Thats my name" the boy said. His voice sounded like a singing whisper. He had a gentle voice which sounded unique.

"im Jungkook"

"you are you..Okay?" The boy named Taehyung asked.

"what do you mean?"

"you almost drowned, are you okay now?"

"ah yes I am fine, thank you a lot for that. I really owe you one"

"its okay, i couldn't just let you die"

"so, do you live here or just happen to pass by?"

"i don't live here. But, i got lost so i have been staying here for a while"

"oh, how come?"

"i got stuck in a water stream, and ended up here. I didnt know where i was"

"i see..." jungkook looked at his legs for a few seconds. He didn't know what to say or to ask. He never saw a merman. Hell he wasn't even sure that they were real. But now he saw one it took all the words out of his mouth.

They were more beautiful than he had ever imagined.

"i have been watching you," Taehyung said.

"huh" jungkook frowned a bit. That sentence of the boy sounded like a stalker.

"you are interesting, always on the sea. It was fun to see you swim around and enjoy the water...I love the sea too" the merman smiled, it was a pretty smile which warmed Jungkook's heart

"oh like that, yea i do. I always liked the sea. I was a swimmer once"

"not anymore?" taehyung tilted his head.

"no i passed out a lot so they kicked me out"

"oh, i'm sorry. Is that what happens today?"

"yea" jungkook sighed. "but i wonder" the raven had been wondering about something. Now he had a merman here he could ask if the stories were true. "can you go out of the water?"

"i can, but it can have effects later on. That's what mother told me"

"so you have like, legs?"

"i do" Taehyung turned and sat down on the edge then flipped his tail on the boat. Now out of the water. It was beautiful to Jungkook. "it needs to dry first"

"can i touch it?" jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded and let Jungkook place his hand on the scales. It felt funny how Jungkook caressed it gently. He was convinced this human wasn't dangerous to him.

"it can take long. There is no sun, so you may not be able to see my legs. Im sorry" taehyung pouted a bit. He wanted to let the land boy see them. Because he was very proud that he was at an age he could shift to land and sea. He hasn't been on populated land before. Only place he had been was on rocks, just to experience his legs and see them.

"its okay, i'm just happy to see you."

"Are there more mermans on land?" taehyung asked the other.

"well not that we know. The media told us that they don't exist. So i don't think there are"

"oh.. " taehyung thought for a moment. "i want to see your land"

"That's my house," Jungkook pointed to the mansion on the cliff side.

"can i see it?"

"are you sure?"

"i trust you. You didn't harm me, like you said"

"i promise you again i wont hurt you"

"so can i see??" Taehyung asked again, his eyes widened excitedly, a small twinkle from the moon reflection in his eyes.

"sure thing" jungkook smiled and stood up. "will you swim or go with the boat"

"i will swim to the beach" taehyung said and dropped himself in the water with a splash. He then disappeared underwater.

Jungkook smiled and waited for a sign of the other. He didn't want to sail over the boy. When he sat the tail peep up from the water near the beach he started the engine and went back.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who got off his boat and ran toward him though the same.

"can i carry you?" jungkook asked.

"okay" taehyung nodded and stuck his arms out to the land man. The raven bent down and put one arm under the tail and the other behind the boys back under his arm.

"strong" Taehyung said and held the others neck as the man carried him over the sands to the stairs that lead up to the mansion.

"is this all yours?" taehyung asked, looking around him. He never been here. He would look at it from the water.

"it is" jungkook walked through the open glass doors and gently placed taehyung on his couch

"let me get a clean towel," Jungkook said and disappeared in the hallway.

Taehyung looked around in the room he was. It was big and very different than he had imagined while looking from the sea.

"here you go" jungkook came back with a white towel. He handed it to Taehyung who dried the first half.

"can you do the end? Please" taehyung asked, smiling a bit shy.

"of course." Jungkook got the towel back and dried the last part of the tail. And then he saw it. How the scales disappeared, and formed into a pair of legs. Taehyung immediately pulled his legs up hiding himself. It wasn't like clothes will appear out of air when he shifted.

"ah sorry, here" jungkook took off his shirt and gave it to the boy. "i will turn around"

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to turn his back on him before he got dressed in that shirt. It luckily fell over his hipt till half of his thighs. Covering his manpart as well.

"I'm done..Thank you" Taehyung said and Jungkook turned around.

"I can get you some bottom wear, wait here" now the boy was dressed and didn't have to hide himself while waiting he went upstairs to get some more clothing for him.

He was being fast out of all the excitement he had having this boy in his home.

---

I was feeling like writing this story so i just did it. I hope you liked it.

Vkook met uwu

Hope to see you at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼