💦 chapter: 42 (m)

It was strange. Taehyung didnt know what to do, he knew what it was but he had no experience. And definitely not as a human. He looked at the human with a pair of nervous eyes.

"just relax, i will take care you you" jungkook said and kissed the boy's nose making him smile. He pushed taehyungs shirt up exposing his slim waist and cute belly all the way over untill his nipples came in view as well. His hands moving up and down before setting on his waist. Jungkooks lips placed soft kisses from the edge of his boxers up to his chest.

Taehyung liked the feeling of the humans soft lips on his body, he wanted more of it. Luckily for him Jungkook gave it to him. He pulled off taehyungs shirt and dropped it on the floor, his lips finding their way to his collarbones. He gave sucks to make purple hickeys.

This beauty was unavailable

Taehyung was his.

"you're  beautiful Tae" jungkook said as he looked at the boys body and his marks on his skin.
He noticed that the boy had a slight reflection of silver blue scales on his hips. It was a pretty detail.

"thank you" taehyung said and a bit shy but he wasnt feeling uncomfortable at all. Because it was Jungkook who was with him.

Jungkook took off his own shirt making taehyungs eyes move to his torso immediately. His eyes studying the muscles and trained abs. He liked that.
Jungkook wasnt only strong, he looked strong as wel.

The raven noticed the boys look and chuckled. He bend down to peck his lips. He then got off the bed and took off his pants before walking to his nightstand making taehyung look at him confused and a bit pouty.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"get this" jungkook showed a small clear bottle with a blue cap. Taehyung had no idea why jungkook needed that. Was he thirsty?

The raven got back on his knees next to taehyungs legs. His hands grabbing the boys underwear. He looked at taehyung for any sign of him being uncomfortable, but didnt find any. Only his blue eyes watching him so warmly. So he pulled down the thin fabric dropping it on the ground next to taehyungs shirt of before.

The merman pulled his legs up he realized never showed himself to the human or just anyone before. He got a bit insecure. What if he looked different than he should be? What if Jungkook didnt like him?

"you are beautiful, everypart of you is. Dont be insecure love" Jungkook said and gently caressed taehyungs legs. Slowly the boy lowered his legs and jungkook got between them. "see, beautiful" jungkook said. He didnt want taehyung to feel insecure when he was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, there was no reason for him to be.

"i love you" taehyung said and smiled softly at the other.

"i love you too" jungkook replied. He caressed the skin around taehyungs member smiling when he saw the boy react to the touch so close. "sensitive hm?" jungkook grinned, he liked that.

He lowered his hips against taehyungs member. His clothed one rubbing against taehyungs. The merman bit his lip and grabbed Jungkook's biceps that were next to his head.

"k-kookie" he said with a small whinper. He never knew this feeling existed. So this is what people feel when they love eachother so much? To him this was a feeling that came with love, their lover can make them feel very good. That was taehyungs fantasy about this all.

Jungkook felt the boys breath speed up so he stopped. Looking down and seeing the boy's member hard. He chuckled at how easy it went.

"hm i want you to relax for me" jungkook said and pushed one of taehyungs legs up. He grabbed the bottle and put the strange liquid that apparently wasnt water on his hand.