🐠 chapter 8

The next Morning Taehyung was the first to wake up. He was turning but his wound hurted when he did waking the boy from his dreams.

But he didnt mind, the sun was starting to rise making him smile and watch the beautiful orb go higher and higher. But then when he sat there in silence he could hear the waves in the distance.....He already missed it. He never been out of the water this long.

Was it bad?

He didnt know, no one told him about it.

The blue haired boy shook his head, he couldnt go back now. Not until his wound was healed. He was scared of sharks going to eat him alive if he did.
For now he decided to enjoy every second with the raven.

Taehyungs eyes widen rembering him and turned his head seeing Jungkook sleeping there on his back. Looking calm.
He smiled and got on his knees staring down on the human. He was amazed how he could live on land for so long. With these strange legs. He had a hard time to even learn how to stand on those sticks they call legs. But it was nice to walk for a change.
Well those rocks of 2 by 2 were not something you would call,'having a walk'. But for him it was a lot.

The merman smiled and lifted his hand feeling Jungkook's hair. Then his nose and lips. They were soft and squished easy.
Suddenly jungkook woke up and looked at Taehyung. He had to take a moment to realise what this all was.
But then he smiled at the surprised boy in his bed.

"good morning Taehyung"

"g-goodmorning Jungkook" taehyung said and jungkook loved it. Hearing the other say his name again, to hear his voice.

"did you wake up early?"

Taehyung nodded.

"oh im sorry, you could have woken me up, then you wouldnt be alone." Jungkook said as he sat up and ruffled his hair.

"no, you were sleeping so calmly, its okay. I watched the sun!" taehyung smiled as he pointed to the sun that was now fully shining through the window. But then his smile slowly faded.

"so, how about we do something today?" jungkook suggested seeing the boy go silent staring at the window. He knew taehyung wanted to go to the sea. And hearing those waves were not helping.
"to take your mind of things for now"

"sure. Like what?" taehyung liked the idea of seeing what was more on land other than what he could see from the water.

"i can take you to eat breakfast nearby. It is a cafe which also serves really good bread meals"

"bread? Is that good?" taehyung asked.

"depends on your taste, i like it"

"i will try it, i want to go!" taehyung got happy. He will learn new things which got him excited.

"well then, Lets get dressed. I will give you some of my clothes."
Jungkook said and got out of bed. The merman watching him with his round blue orbs. Taking in every movement the other made.

"okay, here these will do i think" jungkoom gave Taehyung black pants and a white sweater.
"uhm, how good are you with water...Uh i mean how much water can you get before you switch back?"

Taehyung accepted the clothes and put them on while thinking. "well, a few drops are okay but i should not get wet like a splash of water."

"so rain is a, no?"

"yes, no rain"

"okay noted that" jungkook said and then went into the bathroom with Taehyung. "does that still hurt?"
He pointed at the boy's waist where the wound was yesterday.

"not really. But when i touch it, it does hurt"

"ah, then its good"

-

The two were now walking on the side walk. There were not a lot of people around. The houses here were far apart, because they had big gardens and ground it owned.
But to Taehyung this was already impressive. Seeing those houses and stone paths to walk on. They didnt have that in the sea.

He was enjoying looking around when a lady with a dog walked past them.  The dog smelled Taehyung and started barking.
The merman yelped and jumped behind Jungkook, scared of the dog.

"whats THAT!?" he asked.

"ah thats a dog." jungkook said and calmed taehyung by grabbing his hand without thinking of it.

The lady finnaly was able to get her dog to stop barking but the dog kept looking at Taehyung.

"im sorry. He normally never does this." the lady said. A bit confused why her dog suddenly went out like that to the blue haired male.

"its okay" jungkook said and pulled taehyung after him. Was it possible the dog had smelled something was off with Taehyung? That he wasnt human..

-

"what is here?" taehyung asked when they entered a nice looking building. It had a lot of tables.

"this is the cafe i told you about" jungkook said and walked to the bar counter. Taehyung looked around curious when his eyes fell onto the male that was behind the counter. He had blonde hair and plump lips. He was very pretty.

"back again Kook?" the male said with a smile. Jungkook nodded leaning one arm on the counter.

"we are going to have breafast now. This is a friend who is staying with me for a bit, his name is Taehyung"

"ah hello. Nice to meet you" the man with the blonde hair said. Taehyung smiled back getting happy from the kind human. "im Jimin. Also a friend of Jungkook"

"hello Jimin" taehyung said making sure to remember the name.

"get any table thats free. We just opened" jimin shrugged looking around at the little few curstomers inside.

"will do" jungkook wanted to go get a seat when he turned back around. "oh also. Is Yoongi here today?"

"he is, i will send him to your table"

"thanks" then jungkook and Taehyung went to sit at the table near the window. Taehyung looked very happy which made Jungkook feel happy too. Smiling as he watched the other.

He was glad to be able to show this cute and beautiful person his world.

---

Thank you for reading!
🌊🐚🌊

Vkook here is cute uwu
🌼🌼🌼