🐠 chapter 18

After the two had finished dinner and cleaned the dishes. Taehyung drying them and Jungkook washing. They went to sit down on the couch. The tv turned on and a movie playing.

The two sat next to eachother at first. But taehyung wanted to be closer to the human. With a bit of hesitation taehyung snaked himself under Jungkooks blanket and leaned against his side. His head resting on the man's shoulder.
Jungkook froze and looked down at the boys face. The light of the tv reflecting in his glassy eyes.

Beautiful 

Jungkooks heart warmed and skipped a beat when taehyungs eyes suddenly looked up at him. But he couldn't find it in himself to look away. He was drawn by the others ocean eyes. He could just sink away in them.
He looked down at the boys nose, it was a cute nose. Then his cheeks wich were soft to pinch. And then those lips....Were they soft too? He wondered.......Probably they were.

"Raaaarh!" A monster scream came from the tv startling Taehyung who flinched and gripped Jungkooks arm tightly. Both turned their heads to the tv just seeing how a women got attacked by a wolf.

"noo the lady died!" Taehyung said and sat up.  "Why!?"

"its just a movie Tae. Its not real" Jungkook chuckled and pulled taehyung back against him. Because he liked it when taehyung leaned against him.

Taehyung still pouted even if he understood it was just acting. He didnt like the movie that much, it was more violent than he expected.

"cute"

"you are cute too"

"no, im not. Im very cool"

"and cute" Taehyung said and giggled. Jungkook rolled his eyes with a chuckle and didnt say anything anymore.

-

"oh hey, you came rather later than said" Jungkook said when he opened the door revealing Namjoon.

"yea sorry about that."

"come in" the raven let his half brother inside and closed the door.

"is Taehyung still here?"

"he is"

"how is he doing? With the wound and all" Namjoon asked taking of his jacket.

"good, its healed nicely" Jungkook said. He was glad taehyung was healthy again. Well he thought he was..

"Kookie where ca-" Taehyung froze in his steps when he saw the unknown man inside the house. He remembered him of before.
"w-who is this?" he asked taking a step back to hide half of himself behind the wall.

"Namjoon, my half brother. He treated your wound before"

"half brother?" Taehyung tilted his head. He didnt know jungkook had a brother. He didnt remember anything of the introduction fast time. He was feeling too scared.

"yes. He is a kind man. Dont worry"

"my name is Kim Namjoon"  the blonde male said smiling. He had dimples which taehyung liked.

"Taehyung" The merman said pointing to himself.

The two walked to the livingroom. Taehyung was ready to run when this Namjoon made a unexpected move. As soon Jungkook was next to him he walked after him holding the raven's sleeve.

"i heard your wound is healed?" Namjoon started.

"it is!" Taehyung said and his eyes lit up rembering he didnt have pain anymore.

"thats good to hear"

"thank you for that" The merman remember he never thanked the doctor for his help.

"no problem, so do you live woth Jungkook now. Are you roommates?"

"n-"

"yes" Jungkook said.

"ah thats great!" namjoon smiled again.

"you have dimples its cute" taehyung said pointing to his cheeks.

"ah, yea i do" the blonde chuckled a bit shy.

"you are kind like Jungkookie"

"most people think i am. Im happy you think so too"

"but you are half brothers, how does that work?" taehyung asked out of curiosity.

"jungkooks mother got married to my father when her man was gone. So we became half brothers. Its called half because we dont share the same mother." Namjoon explained.

"oh thats cool, i never knew"

"its not that interesting, we had a good life. Had our fights, laughed. Just like many others"

"i would love to hear more about it" Taehyung said and walked closer to Namjoon getting away from Jungkook hoping he would tell it like a story.

Namjoon began talking and taehyung was watching him with a happy expression. When Namjoon smiled tarhyubg poked his dimples and giggled. Jungkook looked at them. He crossed his arms, it was bothering him. A lot..

"shouldnt you go to work or anything?" jungkook asked with a frown a bit annoyed that taehyung was being cheerful around the other.

He was jealous.

He wanted Taehyungs attention..

"uh n-well actually i do" Namjoon got the hint jungkook wanted him to leave so he just decided to leave. He clearly noticed the hint of jealousy in Jungkooks behaviour. Seeing how he stood very close to Taehyung now.

"oh...Okay then" taehyung said, he was just starting to have fun with the new human.

"see you two around, bye!" Namjoon said and grabbed his jacket walking to the front door.

When Namjoon left the house Jungkook sighed and turned around. Walking to the glass wall. He looked at the sun that was almost hitting the horison.

"Whats wrong?" Taehyung asked he felt something was off.  Jungkook turned around and the merman saw the raven humans eyes looked a bit different. They looked more gentle and a bit..unsure.

"i-i dont know okay, i just...Nevermind" Jungkook turned back around and ran his fingers through his hair.

Taehyung didnt really understand what what wrong with Jungkook but he felt his own heart ace when he noticed the unsteady emotions of the human. He wanted jungkook to smile.
After a few seconds Jungkook left the house and walked down to the beach.

Taehyung didnt know if he should follow or not. Maybe jungkook wanted to be alone?

But he looked vulnerable....Maybe even sad. He thought he took a breath and then ran out going after jungkook who was standing in the sand already.

Jungkook was staring into the distance. It was silent outside, only the sound of the waves was heard. Slowly Taehyung went closer untill he was about a meter away from the other.

He didnt know what to say. He didnt want Jungkook to be alone. He wanted to be there for him, but taehyung didnt know what to do. A merman was different than a human...

"dont go"

"i wasnt going to-"

"i mean the sea, dont go" jungkook turned around.

"i wouldnt want to go..I want to stay here" saying those words hurt the other part of him. It was telling hin it was wrong. But taehyung didnt listen.

"i-hm.. How to i say this" jungkook scratched his head and looked away for a second before he faced back to Taehyung. The boy who looked so beautiful. A creature from the sea, so gentle and elegant.

Jungkook shut his mouth and sighed. He knew the words. He knew it. But he didnt know if Taehyung felt the same...If taehyung would want it....If he was ready..

---

:,)

I wanted to make something but i changed my mind. So yea, here. Lol

Slowly im feeling better, so thats good!
Thank you for reading and  hope to see you at the next chapter^^
🌊🌊🌊