🐟 chapter 58

The next morning Taehyung woke up, the sun was already high up in the sky, he heard the birds chirp outside. The window sounded like it was open, he heard everything clearly, the waves made him want to fall asleep again.

He opened his eyes and found himself wrapped in Jungkooms arms. The male held the boy close against his chest and his chin on his head.

Taehyung turned his head to look at jungkook behind him. He thought he should get up, but the arms wrapped tighter around him.

"hm stay" jungkook mumbled.

"oh, goodmorning" taehyung didnt expect the raven to be awake.

"morning petal" jungkook rolled on his back taking taehyung with him. The merman turned on his belly so he was facing up at jungkook while laying on the human's chest.

"how did you sleep?"

"good, thanks to you"

"anything for you Tae" Jungkook smiled. He himself barely slept, taehyung had gotten a nightmare during the night, the raven had held the boy in his arms humming soflty to him untill he fel asleep again. Jungkook didnt sleep really after, keeping one eye open to make sure taehyung slept peacefully till the morning.

"i love you, you handsome kind human" taehyung said saying the first names he had for jungkook.

"and i love you too pretty and cure prince"

"im not a prince" taehyung whined with a brush.

"yes you are~" the raven said pinching taehyungs cheeks. His tiredness fading. Soon after that they fell silent again, litening to the birds and the waves.

"kookie?" taehyung spoke up again. His fingers drawing a heart on Jungkooks chest.

"hm?"

"can we eat breakfast at Jimin's?"

"sure" Jungkook couldnt say no to that. He preferred a morning with taehyung but they havent seen the other two in a while, so it was a good idea to stop by again.

"thank you"

"how are you feeling?" jungkook asked as he sat up looking at the beautiful blue haired boy in his bed.

"better" taehyung smiled. "but i gotta go to the sea again"

"i see.."

"c-can you go with me? im scared to go alone" taehyung asked softly, he didnt want to be alone there anymore after what happend.

"of course, i will be with you"

Jungkook smiled at taehyung who smiled back and held jungkooks hand placing a kiss on it. Just like the raven did before. This different kind of affection made Jungkook blush. It was so gentle and soft.

"are you blushing?"  taehyung asked his eyes widen and he laughed.

"n-no im not, come shower" Jungkook quickly looked away and got out of bed. Taehyung giggled and followed after the older.

-

Jungkook and taehyung sat at the table with their drinks waiting for their food to be served. It was almost midday but the two didnt care, for them it was breakfast. Both got out of bad very late.

"so hoseok was the top designer at the event" jungkook ended his story. He had gotten a email earlier but he was too buisy with things that he forgot about it.

"thats so cool, im proud!" taehyung said and clapped his hands.

"he deserves it"

"here is your late ass breakfast" jimin said as he out down the plate with a tower pancakes and a bowl of fruit. "if you call this breakfast, its basically dessert"

"oh shut it Park" jungkook said and handed taehyung a fork. They are sharing the food together.

"anyway, how are you two? Last time i saw taehyung he wasnt very happy"

"we are fine, i just did something bad, but we are good now. I am making it up with him"

"what you do? It it Mayan?"

"yes but also me sadly." jungkook sighed. "Can we not talk about this?"

"then what is to talk about?" jimin saod lifting a brow. He wasnt angry, just being a protective friend. He doesnt want taehyung to be hurt, he cared about the blue haired boy a lot.

"well he have some news" jungkook looked at taehyung questioning the boy gave him a nod and a small smile.
"we want to share it with you two today, come to us tonight"

"oh now im really curious, we will be there right after our shift."

"oh, and bring some snacks" the raven added while Jimin walked away.

"sure thing" the blonde waved as he continued to do his job.

"can i tell them?" taehyung asked. He actually wanted to be it who told their friends about this.

"sure its your belly after all" jungkook chuckled.

"thank you, im nervous but excited. Will they be happy like us?" taehyung tilted his head.

"they better be or i will ask them yo leave, i dont want negativity like that around you"

"why not?"

"just because" jungkook shrugged and ate the food. Taehyung then did not ask more and started eating as well.

And before they knew it the night fell and soon enough the news will be shared..

---

So they go spread the news HMM👁️

Thank you for reading, I'll see you soon again!
🌼🌼🌼