🐠 chapter 14

The next morning the two were up early. Taehyung was the first and left the bed. Jungkook came down later, finding the boy downstairs.

Taehyung was silent. He was sitting in front of the window looking outside. He wasnt looking as cheerful and happy as before.

Before he went back to the sea....

"you.. want to go back?" jungkook asked. Thinking taehyung felt forced to be here which wasnt the case. He wont force the boy to stay somewhere he doesnt belong.

"no!" taehyung said a bit too loud than he had wanted it to be. He locked a bit shocked and looked away.
"i mean..No"

"did something happen when you went back?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung took a long time to respond. But he didnt say anything. He just shrugged.
"whats wrong Tae?" jungkook said his whole expression softened while he kneeled down next to the younger.

"nothing, this is what i want. Dont worry" taehyung said fiddling with his shirt. "just got to get used to it"

"what do you mean?"

"nothing, nevermind"  taehyung put on a smile. "lets do something fun?

Jungkook sighed but he did want the boy to smile. So he agreed. "how about we visit my work place hm?"

"what do you do?" taehyung asked.

"im currently a model"

"like in those magazines?" taehyung said and stood up walking to the table with outdated magazines. "like this?" he showed a girl what was posing on the cover.

"yea, like that"

"thats cool, you are very handsome so thats good. Right?" taehyung said and Jungkook smiled at the compliment.

"if you think i am handsome then that is a very good thing"

Taehyung chuckled.

"lets get you dressed properly and then we will visit Hoseok, he owns the company."

-

And thats how they got inside a tall building in the city. A cheerful smiling man approaching them.

"hey Kook!" he said. He was wearing a black suit with a diamond necklace around his neck. Besides that he looked expensive he also looked very kind to Taehyung. He wasnt feeling scared my the man.

"hello Hoseok" jungkook said giving a simple nod. Taehyung noticed Jungkooks behavior slightly changed. He felt more serious than he was in his house.

"and who is this?" hoseok asked looking at Taehyung.

"this is Taehyung, i am showing him where i work" jungkook answered.

"ooh i thought he was your boyfriend" Hoseok wiggled his brows. Jungkook chuckled a bit. Meanwhile Taehyung blushed and slowly peeked at Jungkook before looking somewhere else in the room.

"oeeeh i feel the sparks" Hoseok joked, he got a playful hit by Jungkook. "ow, stop hitting me" he rubbed his arm.

"hm"

"anyway, follow me!" Hoseok waved husband. The two followed him through the hall and inside a room.

"welcome in my studio, here i make the pictures" Hoseok said and showed taehyung around

"its so cool!" the boy said looking around and touching everything. Hoseok watched what he was touching so he didnt break anything.

"so who is he?" Hoseok asked Jungkook. The two watched the blue haired boy look around in the dressing room and clothes that were there as well.

"a..Friend"

"you to seem very close, he was holding your hand earlier"

"yea...So?"

"nothing, just saying you two would be cute together." hoseok shrugged.
Jungkook didnt respond but just watched Taehyung smile and curious eyes. "you need someone, stop living on your own. I know how much you hate it"

"i know"

The two were silent and waited. But then Hoseok got a idea.

"can i make pictures of him, maybe he thinks it fun"

"if he wants to, go ahead"

Hoseok smiled and approached taehyung. The boy first glanced a Jungkook before he moved his attention to the new human.

"hello" hoseok said

"hi"

"would you like to play model, for fun?"

"like Jungkookie?"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and mouthed 'jungkookie' with a grin. Jungkook just rolled his eyes but couldnt hold back a smile.

"yes like Jungkook"

"i would like that" taehyung nodded.

"here let me give you this" hoseok walked to the clothing and grabbed two blue pieces of clothing. Handing it to Taehyung.

"here wear this"

Taehyung absolutley loved the pieces. It was blue, his favorite color. He changed into them using the spot hoseok pointed at and came back. Looking in the mirror.

Hoseok grabbed a stool and put in in the middle of the room, in front of the camera

"okay okay, sit" he said patting the stool.
Taehyung hopped towads the seat and sat down. Giving a big smile. Hoseok awed at the boy and snapped a photo.

Jungkook watched hoe Hoseok made photos of Taehyung, the boy was looking so happy posing and smiling to the camera.
His eyes were focussed on Taehyung. Smiling as he watched him.

The boy was very very pretty...No beautiful.

His blue hair, boxy smile, curious ocean blue eyes. Everything about him..

"yo kook!" hoseok said waving his hand.

"h-huh?" jungkook snapped from his thoughts when Hoseok caught his attention.

"damn dreaming of the boy, the hearts are flying above your head" hoseok said and grinned.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and walked past the other going towards the pretty boy on the stool.

---

I still love this story so much uwu.

Im happy you all are reading and enjoying it with me. Thank you for reading see you at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼