🐟 chapter 9

"so do you see anything that interest you?" jungkook asked as he looked at the boy who was still looking at the menu.

"reading is difficult" taehyung said with a sigh and put the menu down.
"why do you have letters we dont need to read in the sea" the boy complained with a pout and a frown. But it only made him look cute in Jungkook's eyes.

"then let me help you chose" jungkook said grabbing the menu from tha table. "Jimin!" he shouted waving at the blonde who was drying a few glasses. The male looked up and put the glass down walking to them.

"whats up! ready to order?" jimin smiled. Taehyung liked how happy jimin looked.

"who is in the kitchen today?" jungkook asked.

"minho is"

"aah i see, then i want the pancakes for him and for me the baugette chicken"

"alright. And drinks?"

"water please" taehyung said.

"for me orange juice"

"it will be done in a bit" jimin turned around.

"Jimin?" taehyung spoke up. The male halted and turned around looking at taehyung. "you are very pretty"

"ah wel thank you" Jimin smiled wide blushing a bit. Taehyung smiled back feeling good he made Jimin happy.

"hm thats my boyfriend, just to make clear" a new voice said, the person put a arm around Jimin's waist.

"took you long enough" jungkook said to the white haired male.

"i was buisy" the man said and released jimin who needed to make the drinks.

"anyway, this is Taehyung. A friend. Taehyung meet Yoongi, also a friend of me."

"also jimins boyfriend"

"we know" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"why did you need me, i got to go back because i didnt finish the order"

"nothing much just wanted to see if you are around, introduce Taehyung to you"

"nice to meet you, this is my cafe or restaurant whatever you want to call it." yoongi said to taehyung. "sorry i got to leave again so quick. Please visit again"

"i hope so, nice to meet you too"  taehyung smiled. Well his smille didnt didnt dissapear yet. He was happy all the time. He forgot about the sea for now, enjoying his time on land.

"so is there anything specific you want to do while you are here?"

"hm i want to see firework!"

"well, we got to wait a while untill that happened. You will be back to the sea by then..." jungkooks smiled faded.
Taehyungs smiled faded as well. For both the thought of it made them not feel so happy.

"well we dont know that. But besides that i want to see more about your life" taehyung said and put on a happy face again. Hoping it would cheer the other up.
Which it surprisingly did. Jungkook chuckled and leaned back.

"then i will show you as much i can"

-

The two had finished their breakfast and were walking through town. Taehyung was holding a balloon someone sold near Yoongi's cafe.

"how cool, it just floats" taehyung said trying to pull down the balloon.
He was facinated by air.

"okay two choices." Jungkook said as he halted in his steps. "one. We go to the buisy town. Or two, we visit the park"

"i want a park please" taehyung didnt like the idea of being around many people. You never know who he cant trust. What if they will hurt him like they do to the sea and the fish? He bit his lip and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook felt the soft delicate hand in his, he wrapped his fingers around it and smiled soflty. Glancing at the blue haired boy next to him.

It had been just one day fully spend together. But if felt so good for him. He was enjoying it, its been a long time since he found something he liked, that made him happy besides swimming. He was smiling more in this one day that he had in a whole week.

He stared at the taehyung's beautiful features. Seeing taehyung smile made his heart warm. He chuckled at his own behaviour, But couldnt find it in him to avert his eyes.

Well untill taehyung turned his head and looked at him. Taking jungkook a but surprised. He coughed and scratched his neck.

"i-its that way" he said pointing into the distance so taehyung would lok away. Luckily the boy did and jungkook relaxed again.

-

"so you can fly, like in the air!?" taehyung said surprised. There just flew a air plane by in the sky from a nearby airport. Which shocked the young mermaid.

"yes when we go on vacation or anything where we need to travel far for we take the airplane. Its fast and easy" jungkook explained.

"can i go try?"

"not now, we cant just walk there and get in a plane, it needs preperation. And we dont even know where to go yet"

"but we can right?" taehyung asked hopeful. He was amazed by the airplanes. Hoping that he would get the chance to fly on those as well.

"maybe, we will see" Jungkook said. He would love to say yes and just get on the first flight there was. But he knew that he shouldnt make rash decisions. They dont know what the next days hold. Maybe his wound heals faster that a week and he leaves again...Maybe he doesnt want to stay longer and leaves tomorrow....

---

Sorry if the update is a bit boring. Just making tae meet other characters :)

See you at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼