🐟 chapter: 39

It was late and the sun had set leaving the sky for the moon. Taehyung sat in front of the big windows looking up at the stars. It was a clear night making more stars visible for his pretty blue eyes. He liked it, but it was better if jungkook would be here to watch it with him.

This day went iver rather quickly, he was surpsied. He thought it would be longer and he woukd be sad. Yes he missed jungkook a lot. But he was glad he could stay here in his house and not in the sea. This house was warm and had different kinds of food and things to do. He even found something new, but he didnt know what it was.

It was a big bird shaped like thing with lot of ropes tied to it. He wanted to take it but they got tangled so he shoved it behind jungkooks desk hoping he wont be scolded for ruining the thing.

He had still two days to think of a excuse for it. Or maybe just hide it somewhere else, he didnt know if what he did was bad.

"hm i miss kookie" taehyung sighed and rolled down to his back whining. He had been thinking of just going to the sea for a bit. But what if jungkook comes back early?! Like right now?!
Taehyung sat up but immediately realised that that wasnt going to happen.

"now im sleepy" he said to himself and stood up. He placed the blanket back down on the couch and walked to the stairs.

*riiing*

Taehyuns eyes widen and he ran as fast he coukd to the phone in the wall holding it to his ear.

"hello!" he said.

-

Jungkook just finished dressing up for his last walk today and had a little break. He thought taehyung must be going to sleeo soon and he havent called him yet. So he decided to just quickly call him asking if everything was okay.

He unlocked his phone where taehyungs sleeping face greeted him on the background. He pressed his borfriends name and waited.
Within three seconds the call was answered.

"hello!" taehyungs happy voice was heard making jungkooks heart warm and his lips form a smile

"hey Petal" jungkook said.

"i was just going to sleep, are you okay there, eating well?"

"i am doing great, i had some snacks before stage just now." jungkook said he checked the time seeing he was almost out of time.

"so...What are you doing?"

"waiting till i have to go up, so i decided to call my lovely boyfriend." jungkook smiled. The staff that stood at the door looked at him smiling a bit.

"i am happy you did, i will miss you when i go sleep."

"i will miss you too love" jungkook sighed. He would prefer laying in his own bed holding taehyung than staying in this hotel room alone.

"it that Taehyung?" hoseok entered the room with a grin.

"yes itnis, can you leave" jungkook said squinting his eyes at the male.

"hoseokie?" taehyung said sounding happy. "is he there too?"

"he is here, next to me"

"can i talk to him?"

"sure....Hoseok, tae want to speak to you" jungkook handed hoseok the phone even if he didnt want to.

"Taehyungie!" hoseok said cheerful.

"hello hello, how are you?"

"great! Jungkook is doing an amazing job so far"

"you make my Kookie look handsome?"

"i do i do, wait let me send you a picture" hoseok was practically taking over jungkooks call and phone at this point. The raven rolled his eyes and looked away from the camera. But hoseok took his shot and send it to the conact that was named 'my taebaby💕'

Hoseok then out the call on speaker.

"kookie is very handsome, but why isnt he smiling?"

"i am smiling, but hoseok is annoying!" jungkook said.

"ah youre back, where is hoseokie now?" taehyung was confused. He didnt get that there was a speaker option and more people could hear him.

"well yes but-i will explain that later." jungkook chuckled and snatched the phone away from hoseoks grip who was grinning.  "let me talk to him now" he whispered, the male walked away while smiling.
"ite me again, so did you eat dinner?"

"i did!"

"thats great, was it good?" jungkook asked smiling. He liked hearing that taehyung wasnt all to sad and did have fun today. Just one more day and they can hold eachother again.

"well, yours tasted better. Mine was different" taehyung said. The raven could imagine his cute face.

"hm, well i have to go up in a minute, so i gotta go"

Jungkook expected a 'bye' or a 'dont go' but it didnt came. He looked at his phone a bit confused thinking maybe the boy had hung up. But the call was still going.
"tae?"

"uhm, kookie..." taehyung said in the phone.

"what is it, i have to get up now" jungkook said waving at Hoseok that he had heard him. But what came next was something jungkook didnt expect.

"t-there is a man at the w-window..."

---

Double updatee, thank you for reading again. Im going to make some homework now, bye bye!

🌼🌼🌼