🐠 chapter 6

Jungkook got as close he could to the rocks. Then jumped off without hesitating. Holding a hook with rope that was connected to the boat railing. He climbed on the rock putting the hook between the rocks hoping the boat wouldnt get taken by the waves that way.

He got to Taehyung immediately turning him on his back. He gasped and retracted his hands for a moment.

The merman was hurt.

He had a wound on his hip and arm. Jungkook then shook him a bit.

"Taehyung?!" he called out over the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.

"shit" jungkook got the hook putting it behind the waistband of his pants and then lowered the merman a bit in the water, jumping in. He got the boy in his arms. having a hard time to keep taehyungs head above the sea water. But his swimming years helped him to manage it.

He placed the boy on the back sinde of the boat and pushed himself up. Panting, he threw the hook in the boat and lifted the boy again placing him on the benches. He immediately started the engine and went home as fast he could.

-

Jungkook was back home. Drenched in seawater. But that wasnt his concern right now. It was the merman in his arms. The wet tail hanging over one arm, the other behind the boy's back.
He placed him on the couch leaving a towel under him. 

"okay, what do i do...This is bad bad bad" jungkook walked left to right unsure what to do. He wasnt a doctor he didnt know what to do. He also couldnt bring him to the hospital, it was too risky. People cant find out about mermaid/mermans be real, and living here.

"namjoon..." he began to think, he would know what to do. So he got his phone and called the other on his cell phone.

"Joon, i need your help"

"whats wrong, i-"

"i have someone hurt here....He needs help right now, i dont know what to do"

"oh, i will send-"

"no you, alone. No one else"

"oh, im on my way. What does the person have?" on the other line he could hear Namjoon talk to someone then a door closing.

"i think they cut themselves on the rocks. He was probably swimming there" jungkook said. Quickly checking if the other was breathing, which he luckily was. But the wounds looked not so good. He could see they would hurt a lot if taehyung was conscious.

"okay, i will be there in a bit"

They then ended the call. Jungkook went to get a towl and dried the boy so his legs will appear. He wrapped the towel around his waist while looking at the ceiling, he respected the boy's privacy.

-

*ring*

Jungkook ran to the front door and opened it showing Namjoon in his work wear. He rushed inside quickly.

"where is he, i dont have much time" namjoon said looking around. He found the boy on the couch. Immediately seeing what was wrong.