🐟 chapter 37

The two had left the house a while ago and now walking over the path through a big park.
Taehyung looked around, he felt a bit unsure to be here. Last time made him worry that it will happen again, he was really shocked that time.

"dont worry petal" jungkook said and held Taehyungs hand. The boy relaxed looking at their hands, their fingers intertwined. Then slowly up to Jungkooks face. This human made his heart feel so funny. And his body tingle. He really liked this human, he wished to stay here. To keep things like this.

"enjoying the view?" jungkook said glancing at the boy that was staring at him.

"a-ah sorry, youre just very handsome" taehyung said. He chuckled softly.
Jungkook looked away to hide his soft blush. Only taehyung could make him feel like that.

Jungkook knew he looked good, thats why he was a model after all. But when taehyung said it it made him feel so warm and happy. The boy really was special to him. Very special.

"lets sit here?" jungkook said pointing to the spot under the tree. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook let go of the boys hand to sit down. Taehyung pouted making a fist of his hand, his hand felt cold without Jungkooks around it.
"come here" Jungkook said seeing taehyung stare down to the grass while rubbing his hand.

Taehyung say down and immediately jungkook wrapped his arm around taehyung pulling him close against him. He knew that taehyung was pouting of him letting go of his hand. Jungkook would give him more by cuddling him here in the grass.

"this is nice" taehyung smiled resting against jungkooks. His head on his shoulder. He played with the edge of Jungkooks shirt. He wanted to be closer to Jungkook, but he didnt know how.

"mhm" Jungkook just hummed in reply and gently placed a few kisses in taehyungs hair. His free hand moving down to hold Taehyungs again making him stop pulling at his shirt. "i really love you, you know"

"i love you too" taehyung respondd without any hesitation or wait. He wanted to always let the human know it.

"i have to tell you something" jungkook said and sighed.

"oh what is it?" taehyung didnt like the sigh that the raven made it made him feel worried.

"i have been invited to participate in a Fashion event"

"thats good right?"

"yes but...its all the way in Seoul. Not here far away from the sea in the city" 

"oh..." taehyung said and looked a bit sad. He didnt want jungkook to leave.
"can i come?"

"sorry but you cant. It wont be long, just two days"

"hm, okay" taehyung wont force the older to stay here if he had to go. So he will wait.

"You can stay in my house whenever you want untill i come back" jungkook said and stroked taehyungs hair to hopefully make him feel better.

"okay, i will do that then" taehyung snuggled closer against jungkook. "c-can i wear your clothes too?"

"of course you can" the raven chuckled.

-

"okay but why isnt it just blue, thats way more pretty" taehyung said whike he was looking through a fashion magazine with jungkook. They had returned home after eating lunch together.

"the designer wanted it to be yellow"

"but i like blue more"

"I like you more"

The sudden comment of jungkook made taehyung blush and look at him. "dont make me shy" he said softly.

"hm shy baby" jungkook chuckled leaning closer to the boy.  Taehyung blushed even more and looked down to hide it. "lovely" the raven grinned and pushed taehyung on his back getting on top of him.
Taehyung had his hands on his chest as he looked up with his round ocean blue eyes. Those eyes you could get lost in, eyes that felt so enchanting.

"kookie"

"Tae"

The raven leaned down and pressed their lips together. Taehyungs hands grabbed jungkooks collar pulling him closer. Jungkook pulled taegyungs leg next to his hip stroking his hand over the exposed skin Moving his hand up under his shorts. He felt the soft warm thigh of the merman, and he loved it.

He tilted his head kissing the boy deeper. His body now laying down on top of taehyung, but not squishing the delicate creature. They parted and taehyung smiled before pulling jungkook down in a second kiss.

This time he parted his lips letting jungkooks tongue slip inside. He could feel jungkooks hand now on his belly going to his side and up over his chest. His sweater moving up. He didnt care, he didnt feel strange about it, he actually liked the way jungkook was touching him. It felt nice.

Jungkook was feeling his own body heat up. Unconsciously he rolled his hip. Taehyung let out a soft moan from the sudden friction between his legs. His hands gripped jungkooks biceps and he parted from the kiss. Feeling it happen again, it felt strange he never felt that feeling there before.

"k-kook" he said. And jungkook immediately stopped hearing the boy.

"ah im sorry" jungkook said, he got carried away in the moment. He would have loved to keep going, but he knew that taehyung might not be comfortable so he sat back before standing up.

"where are you going?" taehyung asked confused as he grabbed jungkooks hand.

"toilet" jungkook said shortly and left, hiding the boner inside his pants.

---

Oh kook i see you👁️👅👁️

Hehe im here with a update again, thank you for reading. See you soon!
🌼🌼🌼