🐠 chapter 57

"he is what?"

"pregnant, as i said his body is different than us humans. He said that it was common among his kind."

"but...How?" jungkook asked. He didnt remember Taehyung told him about this. If the boy did jungkook would have been more careful.

"he didnt know, it wasnt told to him that he was one of them" Namjoon told jungkook was taehyung had told him.

"i see...."

Namjoon stood up. "i will give you two a moment alone" then the older blonde male left the room.
A heavy silence fell between the two. Taehyung hiding more behind his legs.

Was jungkook angry?

Was he disgusted?

"im sorry..." the merman softly whispered.

Jungkook looked at him. "wh-"

"im sorry, i didnt know. Please dont hate me" taehyung said and started crying. He rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"hey hey, calm down" jungkook said and grabbed taehyungs hands. He gave the boy a hug pulling him on his lap. "there is no need to cry, its okay"

"i didnt know.."

"its okay, trust me. Im not mad at you, just surprised" the raven pushed back taehyungs blue locks to see his eyes. The boy needed a haircurt soon.

"what do we do now?" taehyung asked as he gently placed his hand on his belly. That something was growing inside of him gave him this new feeling.

"do want it?"

"what?"

"the baby Tae, do you want it?"

"...I do...Actually....I want a family" Taehyung said. He had never talked about this with jungkook. Were they even ready to take this step? Taehyung didnt want to let go of this unborn baby, he felt like he needed to keep it, it was theirs.

"thats good" jungkook smiled wide and pulled taehyung against him. "because i want it too. Its a bit early, but i dont mind. I love you and i will always stay by your side"

"kookie.." taehyung teared up again. But now Jungkook was faster to wipe the mermans tears and soflty place a kiss on his lips.

After that the door opened again amd Namjoon walked back inside. He was glad to see hapoy faces and no angy or sad ones. He sat down and looked at them. "so you've talked?"

"yes, we are happy even if uts unexpected. And we will definetly keep him or her" jungkook said as he held taehyungs hand.
Namjoon smiled and nodded.

"then thats that, i will prepaire a new appointment for over a few weeks so i can check on him again. The pregnancy haooend most likely a few weeks ago but i will have to look at the results again and i will call you later today"

"will do"

"then you can leave, i will see you around" namjoon said amd walked the two to the door waving at them.

Taehyung and Jungkook left the hospital and walked to the car. Taehyung had his hands placed on his belly as he walked after Jungkook.

"but i cant feel it, where is it?"

"its not so big yet, tae. It takes time" jungkook chuckled. The thing inside was very small.

"the-ah!" taehyung gasped and stopped walking. Jungkook looked around worried for the other.

"whats wrong?!"

"i feel it! I feel it!"

"what do you feel?" jungkook frowned confused.

"a faint heatbeat, it feel its there. But why cant i feel it with my hands?" taehyung said. His merman senses made him able to sense the growing thing inside of him.

"really?? You feel that?" jungkooks eyes widen.

"i do, but my hands cant feel..." the boy pouted.

"it takes time, lets just go hone and relax now. Its been a long day"

"mhm" taehyung nodded and got in the car.

-

As soon they got home taehyung had fallen silent. His mind was stuck in what happend these few days ago. Sitting on the bed silently as he waited for Jungkook to finish his shower.

When he heard about him being pregnant he had forgotten about everything but now when it was silent and he was back home safe he began to think.

What if they come back...

What if im not safe...

What if they will hurt me again...

What if-

"Tae?" jungkooks voice snapped the boy out of his thoughts. Taehyung looked up.

"im scared kookie..."

"ahw baby, come here" Jungkook said and turned off the light before getting in the bed next to the merman. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung holding the boy safely in his strong arms. "you dont have to be scared anymore. The man is gone, you are with me again"

"but what i-"

"dont think of it" jungkook interrupted the boy. He placed soft kisses on taehyungs face.

"i will try.." the younger whispered and smiled closing his eyes. It was good to be back home. He wondered what the future held for them now something new was added to their life.

---

A quick update before i go sleep. Thank you for all the responsed on the baby question hehe i think i have some ideas now👀

But the story is far from over kekeke. I have some things in my pocket still🙂

Anyways thank you for reading again, hope you enjoyed. I will see you in the next chapter!!!
🌼🌼🌼