🐟 chapter 48

"mayan?..."

The girl nodded and smiled again. Jungkook was confused.

"what, what are you doing here?" he asked her. He didnt expect her to come over. Or even see her again. Its been so long. Suddenly she showed up like this.

"I recently moved to the city for my work and when i saw you at the fashion event i just had to meet up with you again!"

"ah, okay. Im really surprised" jungkook chuckled a bit awkward. He knew her from their childhood. Mayan was in his class and they had been close friends for a long time. Well that was untill she had to move to a different city because of her study. They slowly lost contact over time. Jungkook didnt think she would remember him or visit him, but here she was.

"how are you?"

"come in" Jungkook stepped aside letting Mayan enter. "well im doing great actually. Just relaxing after the event, and you?" he answered her question.

"im good too, you have a huge house." she chuckled the last part. She just lived in a appartment in the city. But what surprised her the most was when she saw a rather young looking boy with blue hair sitting at a table.
"ah who is this?" she asked looking at Taehyung.

The blue haired boys eyes widen and he shrunk in his chair. He didnt like new people. He looked at Jungkook.

"o-oh uhm this uh...Is my friend, yea" Jungkook lied smiling as he averted his eyes from her. She didnt know he was gay, and he didnt know how she would react. Jungkook didnt always knew he was gay, he had a girlfriend at the time they were friend so Mayan didnt know about it.

Taehyung pouted a bit but kept his mouth shut. Having this new person look at him was already enough to make him very u comfortable.

"hi, im Mayan!" she introduced herself to the boy. But didn't get a reply "is he shy?" Mayan asked when taehyung didnt respond to her question.

"yea, he isnt that comfortable with new people." jungkook said and gave a assuring smile to taehyung. The merman gulped and looked at Mayan.

"i-im Taehyung" he said.

"nice to meet you Taehyung" she said and chuckled.
"anyway lets catch up, i havent seen you in forever" Mayan said to the raven. Jungkook nodded.

"lets sit down" the human pointed to the table and he himself sat down next to Taehyung. Mayan in front of him.

"who is she?" taehyung asked softly at his boyfriend.

"well Mayan is a very good childhood friend." Jungkook told the boy.

"yes we had been friends for years but i had to move away for my study."

"ah, i see"

"so you're a model now too?" Jungkook asked her.

"yes! I first wanted to become a designer but i got scouted and they said thought modeling suited me more."

"for how long? I didn't know"

"hm just a few years. Not that long actually"

"i see, well i am happy for you. Anything special happend after we lost contact?"

Taehyung watched and heard them talk, they really seemed like they were good friends. They were so comfortable. He sighed. He knew he shouldn't bother but he had hoped to cuddle with Jungkook since he wanted it after their moment on the couch.

But now he will just leave the two friends alone and talk.

"i will go upstairs" taehyung said to Jungkook and walked away. Jungkook nodded with a smile and turned back to Mayan.